What Have I Done?

Nina's POV

I flipped my long blonde hair behind my head as I went to check my phone. I was feeling great, and hoped that the phone buzzing was a friend who wanted to hang out. I was wrong. And dear reader, when I say wrong I mean I WAS SO WRONG I HAD TO SIT DOWN AND CRY. It was Adam, 'Hey, Nina. I get it if you're mad... coffee?'

I couldn't believe he would actually text me after everything that happened. Part of me wanted to stay furious, but he WAS trying, and I had him.... taken care of. 'Sure, meet you at the Starbucks by my place in 5'. I didn't wait for a reply, I rushed out of my apartment, a bit angry thought I would drop everything to see him even now.

As soon as I got there I saw him, I mean he is a bit hard to miss with his perfectly spiked hair. Of course, the rest of him looked perfect too, he was wearing a dark blue sweater and jeans. He waved me over and we sat down on the cracked vinyl seats. He finally broke the awkward silence.

"So. How've you been?"

"Fine. You?"

"Nothing much, well except for the engagement, but I guess you knew about that.

"Yeah. Congrats." I said dejectedly, he might want to be friends but I could not even look him in his perfect eyes to tell him that I still loved hated him.

"You seem upset, hon"

"Sorry, long day yesterday." I lied to him. Of course, I still cared, I was disgusted with myself.

"Tell me about it"

I finally sighed inwardly, and realized that he was going to keep trying, so I might as well be friendly. After a good two hours talking, we went our separate ways. The second I got home, I ran to my room, and cried on the navy bed. I was angry at him, and Behati, and me, and even Jake who had so little to do with it. I talked to him for two hours and I was a train wreck- already?

I called Jake, I know I shouldn't have, but the guy seemed nice and I wasn't sure what I wanted anymore. He met me at my apartment and greeted my with a simple, "What's up?"

"I don't know... I know I only met up with you for a hit but, you seem like a nice guy, so do you want to stay for dinner?"

"Sure, thanks Nina."

Jake actually seemed really nice and I felt bad about using him like I was... but only a little. After he left I cleaned up and couldn't help but think, "Oh god. What have I done?"