Girls Night

Lily's POV

I loved hanging out with Alyssa! She was so nice and funny. I wonder why Adam is so mean to her. She didn't do anything wrong and Adam was the one that almost hit her with his car! Anyway, during the sleepover, we watched Disney Movies and criticized the ones we didn't like, sang along with the ones we did, talked about the voice, and of course, BOYS!

"Why do you think Adam doesn't like you?" I asked through a mouthful of popcorn.

"I don't know."Lyss seemed sorta upset. I know what'll make her feel better. " It's because you're so much better than his girlfr--no, his fiancé!" She smiled a little. "You don't know her, how can I be better than her?"

"Lets state the obvious. He's 20, she is like 24. Don't know how that happened. You're 19, closer to his age than any of his girlfriends. You're really pretty, although you are short," I stated. She pouted. "It's not my fault I'm vertically challenged!" I shook my head no.

"You aren't! If you were, you would be like 3'2. You're at least 5'2."

"5'2 and a half!" She joked. I laughed. Man this girl was funny!

We talked for like, 2 hours. "Lyss? I'm tired." I yawned. "Yeah, me too." I laid down on my bed and fell into a deep, dreamless, yet peaceful sleep.