Team Adam

"Thanks Maria. I really...appreciate it." I said getting out of my stepmother's car.

"No problem," she started. Being her, the next part of her sentence would be "Don't get pregnant ". She's really weird about stuff like that. One time, I was going to my friend's house to stay the night, I was like 14, and she told me not to get pregnant. I was like, what in the world are you talking about? It freaked me out. But, that wasn't what she said. It was, "Have fun, Alyssa."

"Thanks. Can someone come get me at 10? That's when its over. I'll call if it goes over that or if I'm going somewhere."

"Alright. Bye." Then she drove off.

I looked at the Voice building in front of me, and crossed the street. While I was crossing a very fabulous car almost hit me. I was dressed in fairly bright clothes (except her hair is brown),so I don't know why they didn't see me? When the person got out, I wasn't at all expecting who it was at all. "Oh crap, I am so sorry! Oh, its you, I take that back." Adam Said. I truly hate him, and I know hate is a strong word, and I use it to it's full content. "I hate you."

"Love you, too." That mofo smiled at me, and walked in the building. I followed him,and he slammed the door in my face. Dick.

I heard voices coming from a room down the hall. "I wonder who else is coming."said a guy's voice.

" Tony, there's 10 of us here, and 12 people on a team." said another guy's voice.

"There's Adam!" said a girl. When I got in there, Adam was surrounded by girls and guys alike. He started to tell them the story of how stupid I was for not seeing him in the car, and how he almost hit me. "She was really hostile about it too," he started,acting like he was totally innocent.

"She said she hated me, who says that? I said i was super sorry, but she wouldn't accept my apology." he put on the sort of sad puppy dog face, and they all turned to me. I was saved the embarrassment, because Lily chose to walk in at that moment.

"Alyssa, there you are. Is this yours?" she held up my phone.

"Yes! Where was it?" I asked, taking it from her.

"On the ground outside the room."

"Thanks." she nodded, waved to Adam and everyone else. Adam smiled at her and she sat down with me.

"How come your not with everyone else?"she asked. I told the story, and she gasped. "I can't believe he would do that! Well, that is sort of a rockstar persona." I nodded." I guess your right."

Adam was telling them about something in China, and this girl, I think her name was Keirston, kept smiling at him, and he would smile back. For some reason it got me really upset. "I think i'm gonna go outside for a second." Lily nodded, and i didn't even notice Keirston follow me out. When I got outside, she forcefully turned me around.

"Hey, you hurt Adam?He said that when you hugged him, you pushed him away afterwards." I stared at her, like wtf? "Ummmmmm,no. That is not what happened. I hugged him and he told me he didn't like me, and I said I didn't like him either. Case closed."

I smiled and she walked away, stomping her foot in the process. It was funnier than when my dad made Danny dress up like a girl for his birthday. Keirston smiled at me when I walked back in the room. "Okay. Since now we are a here," said Adam with a pointed look at me, "We will just start with names I guess. Should I go first? Okay, I'm Adam." Everyone said their names and ages, I thought it was cheesy, but we had to. We talked pretty much amongst ourselves until it was over.

"Lyss? You wanna come over to my house?" Asked Lily. She was basically my best girl friend. " Uhhh yeah. I have to tell my Dad, though." She nodded. I called and he said it was okay.

Before we left, Adam, thought it was cute to try and be nice to me, because he wanted to win Lily over. All night she had been just as, if not more mad at him then I was.

" Alyssa, I really am sorry. I hope this doesn't affect our chemistry on the show." He flashed a "sorry" smile. I smiled at him falsely. "Of course it won't! I will pretend I think that your are the nicest, most genuine person I've ever met." He grinned back. "Awesome. " then he left. Lily looked at me and we both started laughing. He really thought he was gonna get new followers to do whatever he said? Honestly those people did whatever he wanted, before he even had a chance to say it! Lily had walked here, because my stepmom drove me, even though I have my own car. So we walked back to my house to get clothes, then walked to hers to have our sleepover.