Adam, Ryan, and Jake. Oh my!

Alyssa's POV

"I could write a song on my new piano, I could sing about how love is a losing battle, it's not hard, it's not hard, it's not hard." I finished the song and looked at Ariana and Adam. Ariana spoke first. "You did that better than me."

I couldn't help but turn my gaze to the floor. "Thanks." I said quietly. Lately, I had been acting almost shy around them, as if they might be angry if I wasn't quiet all the time. I wonder if Behati is quiet. Does Adam like quiet girls? Why do I care?! I don't like him, not at all.

Speaking of quiet, Adam had been sort of mute all day. I wonder what's going on in that stupid head of his. Probably thinking of ways to embarrass me on live television. How fun.

(Note the sarcasm.)

Lily and Ariana started talking about Harry Potter and, I normally would've joined in, but I was too tired.

"....I'll get her." Said a muffled voice, followed by a not so nice slap to my head. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know who it was.

"Stop." I said right before he hit me again. I could almost sense his pout. "But it's fuunnnm." He whined. I rolled my eyes and sat up. Who turned on the sun? And can they turn it off, please? When did i go to sleep? I had been sitting in front of the window, bored with Ariana and Lily's talk. Adam was on the phone, and the early afternoon sun and heat was making me tired. That, and I was up practicing all night.

"Practice ended 45 minutes ago. Your dad and sister are here." Said Adam, standing up from his place on the bench next to me. I followed his example and went downstairs. I didn't see them. I went outside, not there. I went back upstairs, nope. I sighed and started walking. I Walked for a good hour before I noticed something, I didn't know where I was. And I didn't bring my phone to practice, Lily was supposed to take me home. I looked around. Nice houses, more like mansions lined the street. I looked up at the street. I was just about to go back to the studio when a really nice black Ferrari slowed next to me.

"Lost?" Asked a smooth,slightly raspy voice asked.

"Uhhhh no?"I lied oh so convincingly.

"Don't worry, I won't kidnap you. I'm Ryan." I looked inside the car. He was, not counting all the gears and stuff, the only thing in the car. "Alyssa." I know, it was probably stupid to tell a complete stranger my name, but I figured of I die, I want to die as me, not someone else.

" You can get in you know." I nodded.

I opened the passenger seat door. He smiled.

"Where to?" He asked. I took a deep breath, and gave him an address to a friend's house.

"What's this friend's name?" He asked as he pulled off.

"Jake." I answered, and put on my seatbelt.