Celeberities

Alyssa's POV

"I'm guessing you all want to know who your advisor is. Well, I'll let you guess. She's short, has an amazing voice, is NOT Christina Aguilera, and her name starts with an A." I automatically knew. While everyone else was talking amongst themselves as to who it could be, I said to Adam, loud enough so one or two people could hear, but not the rest of the group. "It's Ariana Grande." He looked away. Keirston heard and smiled at Adam. "Ariana Grande?" She asked innocently. "Great guessing Keir!" I bit my bottom lip. That was not fair at all! I told him who it was and he didn't even acknowledge me.

When Ariana arrived about 5 minutes later, every male, cameramen included, had to stop themselves from sayingsomething inappropriate to her. Adam, looked her up and down briefly before greeting her. "Hi! I'm Adam, and this is my team." She smiled, even though I could tell she noticed Adam's interest in her body and obviously thought it was sort of demeaning. "Ariana. And it's very nice to meet your team." She noticed Lily and I in the back of the room and smiled. I couldn't stop myself from smiling back, I was a HUGE fan! I liked her before all the television and new songs, when she was on YouTube and Broadway. Lily looked like she would burst. "I just love her! She's so pretty and amazing and perfect!" She excitedly said. "Lil," I said, sitting down on the windowsill," I know perfect, and that," I gestured towards Ari," isn't perfect. I've been perfect for almost 20 years, counting being in my mother's womb. Almost 40, if I count when I was my fathers sperm cell. Ariana is an angel." I corrected. She laughed. Then our attention was turned back to Ariana and Adam. They were saying something about the battles. Ariana picked our partners. Adam told her our names and she started. "Keirston and Tony." They seemed more than happy to do this, probably because one of them was going home. She went through the list until there was only four of us left. Robert, Allison, Lily, and me. Ariana looked at the four of us, thinking. "Robert and Allison." Oh,no. I was up against my best fiend. One of us was going home.