Prologue

Part I

"2050, a momentous year for our human race.

With our new breakthrough in DNA technology, we are now able to penetrate the inner workings of the human genes; identifying the flaws, addictions and afflictions deeply rooted in our bones, planted by our predecessors.

We sought to establish how much of human antisocial behavior and mental distress involves an inherited tendency. Through our groundbreaking research, we have discovered the traits that follow the pattern of inheritance; Predispositions, invoking genes that might be innocuous until the carrier is thrust into a particular environment.

By delving into our intermolecular DNA information, we will be able to distinguish which specific gene codes for a person's individual conditions — be it depression, addiction, criminality, or others. We have developed DNA tests that can pinpoint any gene or genetic defect involved, as well as offer a test for whoever carries it.

With this newfound information, we will be able to monitor family behavior patterns in the presence of a culprit gene. We can nurture each child from a young age to divert themselves from their hereditary abnormality by preventive measures and/or treatment, in order to ameliorate the problem and potentially prevent it altogether. With this, we will rectify the human condition."

Global Broadcast

19:00, 50.5.29

Grace Cordelia Rosamund,

Founder of Rosamund Technologies