Liam : Migraine

You lay in bed, eyes squeezed shut and fingers on your temples. Your knees were curled up into your chest in the fetal position. The room was as dark as you could get it in the middle of the day–Liam had even hung thick blankets over all of the windows to block more of the light peeking in around the blinds. You’d been laying like this for hours, waves of throbbing pain washing over your entire brain. Your migraines had been getting more and more frequent, which was really worrying Liam. He was such a good boyfriend though, the second you felt a headache coming on he’d cancel whatever plans he’d made for the day so he could spend the day taking care of you. You weren’t really sure what he was doing at the moment, just that he was somewhere in the apartment letting you rest.

Suddenly, the door creaked open slowly to reveal your gorgeous housemate. He peeked his head in to see if you were sleeping, and when he saw that you weren’t he entered the room fully. He was wearing a soft black T-shirt that you often stole to sleep in and a pair of gray sweatpants that hung low on his hips. He padded across the carpet quietly and crawled into bed behind you, wrapping his arms around your curled up figure and gently kissing your aching head. You snuggled into his chest and closed your eyes again, willing the pain to subside so you could go to the gym with Liam like you’d planned to. You felt bad always being the cause of cancelled plans, but Liam understood that you couldn’t control the symptoms and weren’t just making it up for attention.

“I’ve been doing some research” he mumbled into your ear quietly. “I read that there are a few things to cure a headache that we haven’t tried yet.” You were intrigued, and shuffled your body around so you were facing him. At this point you’d do anything to stop the throbbing. “Apparently, the pain section of your brain is right next to the pleasure section. I want to try something.” You had an idea of where this was going, but didn’t object. Liam sat up and began undressing you, first removing the shirt you’d borrowed from him, followed by your flannel pajama pants. He began kissing along your collar bone, first straying up to suck on your sweet spot. You hummed in appreciation as he began to kiss downwards towards your breasts. You arched your back off the mattress to give him better access at the back of your bra, which he quickly removed and discarded. You took the opportunity to rid him of his shirt too, tossing across the room somewhere. He went back to kissing your boobs, rolling your left nipple between his calloused fingers while sucking and nibbling on your right. You moaned quietly, egging him on as he switched to the other side and repeated his actions.

You reached down and grabbed his face, pulling him up so he could kiss you properly. His body was situated between your legs, and you felt his bulge brush against your clothed core. You moaned under your breath, not expecting him to hear you. He must have though, as he repeated the action with more pressure, slowly rolling his hips against yours. You deepened the kiss with him while grinding against him sensually.

“Feels so good Li” you moaned as he picked up his pace. You rolled over then so you were straddling him, but he wouldn’t have any of it. “Ah ah ah” he reprimanded you, “this is about you baby.” With that, he pecked you on the lips and began kissing down your stomach again. He reached the top of your panties, which you were sure were soaked through. He lowered himself so his face was level with your pulsing core, letting his warm breath wash over it teasingly. His fingers began rubbing your clit through the material and you groaned and bucked your hips into his hand. He took his time pulling down your panties, tugging them off at a frustratingly slow pace. “You’re so beautiful,” he whispered once he’d tossed your panties on the floor. His lips made contact with your throbbing clit and you moaned loudly, burying your fingers into his hair. His tongue worked you towards your orgasm quickly. The first time he’d ever eaten you out, you were surprised at how talented he was with his tongue. You groaned as he inserted two fingers into your core while continuing to suck on your clit. You felt the familiar knot building in your stomach.

“I’m s-so close Li, please don’t stop” You could barely get the words out as waves of pleasure hit you. Your legs trembled and you screamed Liam’s name, tugging on his hair while you came hard. He cleaned you up before crawling up and kissing you sweetly. You could taste yourself on his mouth which made you hum contentedly. He moved his lips to your temple as he wrapped his arms around your body, holding you to his chest. “How does your head feel, love.”

You were surprised to notice that the migraine had been reduced to a small throbbing, nothing worse than a mild headache. You smiled at him, “It’s almost all gone now. Thanks Li” You nestled your head into his broad chest, feeling like the luckiest girl in the world with him as your boyfriend. “I love you so much Liam” you yawned out.

“I love you too, y/n” was the last thing you heard before drifting off.

~ Anonymous