home for the holidays - liam

Finally. It’s finally time for Christmas. I’ve always loved Christmas, but this year is going to be different. This year, I’m bringing my boyfriend, Liam, to meet my whole family. He already knows my parents, and they love everything about him. I do too. He’s basically perfect.

I load up the cab with my bags and head to the airport. I’m taking the flight from college alone, but Liam is going to meet up with me sometime tomorrow at my parents’.

The flight is only a few hours, but it seems like ages because I’m so alone. As soon as we land, my phone blows up. Mom, Dad, Liam, and Taylor, my older sister. Of course I freak out, but nothing’s wrong. They’re just checking on me. Liam’s voicemail was my favorite.
"Hi, love, it’s Liam. Just making sure you’re okay. I might go mad if I have to go another hour without you. See you soon! Love you."
The little things he does are what keep me so head over heels for him.

I load up another taxi and head to the outskirts of Manhattan, where my parents live. When I arrive, my mom answers the door holding a bouquet of 12 wine red roses. She hugs me, and I go around giving hugs to my dad and my sister. Then, my mom hands me the bouquet.
"What are these?" I ask nervously.
"Flowers, dear… for you!"
I find a small card emerging from the  roses that reads, “Something beautiful for someone beautiful. Liam xx”
Once again, the little things are what make me love him.

I catch up with my family for a while before they go to their rooms to sleep. I decide to stay up and watch Frosty The Snowman because it’s my favorite Christmas movie of all time. Before I know it, I’m asleep on the sofa, worn out from the long day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I open my eyes to sunshine flooding my bedroom. I yawn and rub my eyes before realizing that I fell asleep on the couch. I’m wondering how I got here when I feel arms pull me tightly and hear a deep voice quietly say, “good morning, love.”
"Morning, Liam," I say with a smile. He’s finally here.
"I came in early this morning and saw you on the sofa. I decided to bring you to bed with me to cuddle since it’s been so long."
It really hadn’t been that long; a week or 2 maybe. But that was so long for us. I missed him more and more each hour when we were apart. It’s so hard to go to school in Washington and have a boyfriend who lives 4 hours from your hometown. But he was here with me again, and that’s all that mattered.

I can’t find the words to say so I pull him close and nuzzled into his chest. He gives me a light kiss on the forehead before picking up my chin to softly kiss my lips. I missed these lips so much these past two weeks and I loved having them back.

The kisses continue, the pace is picking up, and Liam pulls himself on top of me. He begins to kiss down my neck, sending chills down my spine. He slides my shirt up over my head and kisses me down my chest. I run my hands through his messy hair and let out a quiet moan, making sure to stay nearly silent so I don’t wake my family.
He kisses down to the waistband of my pajama pants before slowly sliding them off, revealing my panties. He stops and looks up at me.
"Why’d you stop, babe?" I ask, slightly annoyed.
"Just teasing," he says with a cheeky smile.
He slowly slides my panties down legs, teasing me even more. After throwing them across the room, he grabs my knees and pushes them apart, revealing exactly what he wanted to see. He places small kisses up my thighs until he reaches my throbbing center. He puts his face very close to it before looking up and asking, “How bad do you want me?”
"Liam," I whimper. "I need you."
This causes him to bite his lip and smile. I can’t help but think of how lucky I am to call him mine. He’s perfect.
He opens my legs wider and puts his tongue gently on my core. He lightly licks up and down, causing me to hiss and grab the pillow under my head. He brings a finger up and teases me, finally inserting it deeply. He pumps it once or twice before putting in a second finger. He pumps slowly and then gradually pumps faster until he hears the words he wants to hear most. “Liam… Liam… I’m so… cl… close.”
He stops pumping his fingers right before I climax.
"Liam… what the hell?!"
"I’m not ready for you yet, babe."
He attaches his soft lips to my clit and begins to slightly suck it. I arch my back and grab the pillow. This makes me want to scream, but I let out a soft moan, and Liam giggles at what he’s doing to me. He licks me up and down as quickly as he can and I can’t help but grasp his head and grab a handful of hair. He keeps going as I let out muffled moans and buck my hips up. He slams my hips back down and keeps licking and licking until I feel my thighs quake. I moan out a quiet, “keep g-…going, babe… I-… I’m so close.”
He slams 2 fingers into me and keeps licking aggressively and I have to bite my lip to keep from screaming. My back arches as I climax on his fingers. As I come down from my amazing high, I notice Liam is licking his fingers clean.
I bite my lip, smile and say, “I forgot how good you were at this,” as I reach down to rub his erection.
"Not so fast, love. We’ll finish this later. You have family waiting for you," he says, throwing me my pajamas. "Get dressed quick, everyone is here."
I throw on my clothes and he grabs me by the waist. He places a kiss on my forehead and whispers an, “I love you,” into my ear.
"I love you too, Liam."
We walk out to greet the rest of my family and I can’t wait for everyone to meet my perfect boyfriend.