Harry : snow day

The harsh, bright light of the sun crept in through the blinds forcing my tired eyelids open, irritating me instantly. However, the sight of my lover’s tanned arm wrapped around my torso ceased those angered thoughts immediately. I sighed in content before glancing over at my alarm clock which read 8:15.Fuck.

“Shit!” I cursed loudly, immediately springing from the bed. I was supposed to have a lecture in fifteen minutes and I was not the type to skip or be late for a class; that just wasn’t me. But why didn’t I wake up to my alarm? Why didn’t Harry wake me up? He always gets up at the same time as me; his class is only thirty minutes after mine…

Whatever the case was, I didn’t have time to worry about it. I needed to get my ass dressed and into class. I stalked over to my closet and tugged my tank top over my head before bending down to grab a bra, pulling it up my torso and not bothering to check if it was clean or dirty. I slipped on a long sleeve V-neck as I searched for a decent pair of jeans. Just as I wiggled them up past my hips, I turned around to see the beautiful site of my boyfriend stretched out on our bed, shirtless.

“Babe, what are you doing?” he asked, his voice deep and gravelly, laced with sleep as he sat up.

 “I have a lecture today and I slept through my alarm. I’m going to be so late,” I groaned, attempting to run a brush through my knotted hair.

“Have you even looked outside?” he gestured to the window.

“What are you talking about?” my face scrunched up in confusion.

Harry walks over to me, his tight black boxers clinging to him, and grabs my wrist, pulling me to look out the large bay window. He stands behind me and pulls the blinds up; I gasp in shock. The street is covered by at least four inches of snow.

“I didn’t even know it was supposed to snow,” my voice dropped to just above a whisper.

“Neither did I,” he said dropping his chin to my shoulder, nuzzling into my neck and wrapping his arms around my stomach. “I got an email this morning saying that all classes were cancelled today so I turned off the alarm. That’s why you didn’t wake up,” he placed a short kiss on my neck.

“So, we have a snow day?” I asked turning around to face him.

“Yes. Now, come back to bed. It’s too early,” he placed a peck on the tip of my nose.

I sighed and smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck and planting a kiss on his lips. He eagerly kissed me back but broke away too soon. “I don’t think you’ll be needing these anymore,” he said peeling my unbuttoned jeans down my legs.  He knelt on the ground and kissed his way up my bare legs, stopping at the line of my underwear to look up at me. I bit my lip and took off my shirt before pulling him up on his feet to kiss me again.

Our tongues took turns licking deep into one another’s mouths before I was slowly being backed up to the end of the bed. My hands wrapped around Harry’s neck as he held me close to his body. The passionate mood we were in was palpable and we both knew what was happening next.

“So I guess it’s not too early for sex then, right?” I asked.

“Never,” he said placing another kiss to my lips.

Harry, in a hurry, tugged the fluffy white duvet on the floor before picking me up and placing me on my back to lie on the crisp, white sheets. He quickly followed, and placed his lean body over mine, balancing on his hands next to my shoulders. We kissed with such a hunger as Harry nudged my thighs open to fit his body in between.

I laced my arms around his neck to tug at his russet hair as he slowly swayed his hips onto mine. The contact caused me to whimper, my arousal building. We took our time to just feel one another, not rushing, although I could feel Harry hardening with every move of his hips.

Our lips met once again and my underwear was quickly slipped down my legs. I wrapped my legs up and around Harry’s back, crossing my ankles right above his ass. The thrusts ceased as Harry took the weight off one of his hands and slid it down the entirety of my body, stopping to feel my arousal for him. With my ankles still crossed, I propped myself on my elbows to watch him. Suddenly, one long finger entered, taking me by surprise. “Fuck, baby you’re so wet.”

Shortly after, another was added and curled up inside me. My elbows buckled, causing my head to fall back on the pillow as he pumped his hand at a ferocious speed. My body writhed, begging for release.

“Baby, please,” I whimpered. And with a quick thrust against my spot I was spiraling out of control. My hips bucked uncontrollably as moans and whimpers left my lips.

As soon as the shaking in my legs somewhat calmed, I used my feet to push down the tight boxers off Harry’s ass. His cock sprang free as he groaned in relief. He gripped himself in one hand and slowly slid up and down through my folds. “Ugh, babe.”

“I want your cock, Harry,” my desire for him was taking over my body.

“Fuck,” he cursed as he slowly entered. “Christ, you feel so good,” he said once he was in all the way. “I’ll never have enough of you; you always leave me wanting more.” My heart fluttered at his confession because I felt the exact same way.

His hips jolted into mine with quick hard thrusts, leaving me a whimpering mess. “Jesus, I’m not gonna last long,” he said his eyebrows scrunching together.

He reared back before entering me with a sharp thrust. I gripped his shoulders tightly at the pleasure. “Again,” I breathed, and he did just that over and over again. I felt my stomach tightening as I clenched, “Make me come Harry.”

His pace sped up dramatically, bringing me there. I focused on the feeling of Harry leaving and entering my body and grabbed the sheets in my fists. With one more quick thrust, I was coming for the second time that morning, my body pulsing.

“Do you feel how hard my cock is, baby?” he spoke in my ear. “God! I’m coming, now,” he said as he continued to thrust inside me, filling me. I released my grip on the sheets and brought my hands to Harry’s face, caressing it. I loved the way his face would screw up as he came. His usual bright green eyes were darkened with lust and his eyebrows pushed together. His soft cherry lips were opened in an ‘o’ shape as he panted. It was one of the most fascinating things to ever witness. It was what I looked forward to every time he made love to me.

Once he had given me all he had, he laid on the bed next to me and pulled my body close to his. I tugged the white sheet over our bodies, encasing our love and never wanting it to escape. I snuggled into his side and wrapped my leg around his before resting my hand on his chest.

“You know, when I was a little girl, I used to dream about building snowmen and making snow angels on a snow day.” He looked down at me and pushed the hair out of my face. “But, I never pictured I’d be doing this. This is perfect,” I said as I snuggled closer to him.

“Nothing will ever beat this,” he said placing a kiss in my hair.

-come-to-me-harry