Harry : Anniversary

“I wanna do something special for you baby” Harry mumbles in my ear, tugging my earlobe between his teeth. After coming home from our fancy anniversary dinner, Harry has me pinned against our bedroom door.

I hum against his neck in response and lift my head to look into his jade eyes. Hugging my arms around his torso, he brings one of my small hands to hold in his while pressing his forehead against mine. Fingers lazily toying with the diamond that has been on my left forefinger for the past incredible five years, lips moving down to plant soft and gentle kisses on my neck.

“Get on the bed.” he urges, lightly jolting my hips forward as encouragement.

I feel a fire in my skin, excitement for what’s to come coursing through my vein. My body longs for Harry’s touch, as if depending on it to stay alive. Heat rushes down south as I think about all the possibilities of what may happen tonight. Obeying his command, I make sure to sway my hips as I walk over to our bed and lay myself down.

Coming over by the edge of the bed, Harry kneels down in front of it and pulls my ankles so that I’m now at the edge of the bed with his face is eye level with my core.

“I’m going to make you feel so good.” he whispers, his palms creeping up my thighs at a torturous rate, teasing me, until they grip at the bottom of my dress before pulling the fabric up and off of my body painfully slowly.

“Don’t tease me” I whine. His teasing is taking a toll on me, turning me on with every touch. I’m sure that my arousal is making itself visible through the light fabric of my thong. I tug at the flimsy material, lifting my legs up, urging him to take it off. With a smirk on his face, he follows my silent plea, and I sigh in content as my heat is exposed to the cool air.

“So pretty.” Harry whispers against the skin of my thigh, unhurriedly pressing his lips against my skin, getting closer and closer to where I need him most.

“I want to make you feel so good tonight,” he coos. “How about I make you cum five times, one for each year we’ve celebrated, yeah?”

I can only moan in response, the thought of it causing more arousal down south, and goosebumps to appear wherever his lips met my skin.

“I’ll take that as a yes” he smiles, finally attaching his lips to where I crave him the most. Pleasure rakes through my body at the sensation of his tongue licking me top to bottom, sucking my folds into his mouth before circling the tip of his wet muscle around sensitive bundle of nerves. Unshameful moans tear through my throat at the pleasure he is giving me.

His eye contact meets with mine as his mouth continues to work on me, quickly bringing me closer and closer to the edge. I don’t even attempt to suppress the string of curses falling from my mouth as he licks, nibbles, and sucks at my clit.

“I’m close, Harry” I manage to gasp, the knot in my stomach churning before finally relaxing as I release into his mouth. Moans and whimpers of his name echo in the room as euphoria takes over all of my senses, my toes curling and my legs tightening around his head, leaving me panting and gasping for breath as I come down from my first orgasm of the night.

“You taste so good, (Y/N). I want more” he says against my core, continuing his assault on my sex. I know it won’t take long for me to reach my second high since I’m still sensitive from my first one.

Suddenly, I feel the pads of two of his fingers circling around my entrance before easing them inside of me, and I can’t help but cry out at the feeling. I feel  my wetness pool around his fingers as they string me along. Harry moans against my core at the taste of my juices, the vibration adding to my pleasure and searing through my body. I try to form coherent sentences as I try to let him know of my oncoming orgasm, but epicly fail as the sensation courses through my body, igniting all of my senses. A massive amount of my juices releases itself as I experience a high even stronger than my first one, covering around Harry’s mouth and fingers.