Niall : Cuddle

Your POV

I was sleeping when I felt something wet on my body and Niall mumbling my name a few times.

When I opened my eyes I saw Niall hugging me, he was really hot and all sweated. I touched his forehead and it was boiling.

“Ni, babe…” He was still mumbling my name and tugging at my shirt, well his shirt because he liked when I used his shirts to sleep. “I’m here baby. I’m going nowhere.” I kissed his forehead and hugged him.

“Princess…” He said in a crooked voice.

“I’m here baby, I’m here.” I ran my finger through his sweated hair.

“My head is killing me.”

“You have fever Ni. I need to go get some meds and I’ll run you a bath. What do you think?” I said whispering, still running my fingers through his blonde locks and kissed his forehead again. He nodded his head with his eyes without opening.

I kissed him again and stood up from the bed, went to the bathroom and filled the tub with hot water. Then I went to the kitchen yawning and rubbing my eyes because I was really tired and it was 7 in the morning. I grabbed some meds and a glass with water and went back to the room.

“Ni…Babe, wake up.” I touched his cheek and felt his forehead again it was too hot. When he opened his eyes they were red and puffy the same as his nose. “Hi there sweetie. Let me help you sit so you can take this.” I helped him sit and take the pills. “Come on baby, now you need to get up.”

“No.” He said closing his eyes again.

“Ni, babe, come on the bath will make your fever go down.”

“Will ya help me?” He said opening his eyes and looking at me like a puppy.

“Yes baby, of course.”

I helped him to stand up, he was really weak because of the fever. Then I helped him walk to the bathroom and took his clothes of, then into the tub.

“I hate this princess.”

“What do you hate babe?” I said while I ran a wet cloth through his body.

“Being sick. Because you have to do everything and I don’t like it.” He said pouting.

“Come on Ni, you do the same for me when I am the sick one. Besides I like taking care of you.” I answered smiling and looking at him.

“And I love it when you take care of me, but I don’t like that you have to do all of this things.”

“I already told you that I like taking care of you baby, so don’t worry about it. I’ll let you here while I go and make you some tea, ok? I’ll be back.” I kissed his cheek and he smiled at me.

I went downstairs to the kitchen again and put water to heat up. I made a big cup of tea and went upstairs again. I left the cup on the nightstand and went to the bathroom. Niall was with his eyes closed and resting his head against the edge of the tub.

I took a seat in at the edge and ran my fingers through his hair. He sighed and smiled with his eyes still closed.

“How are you feeling baby?”

“Like crap.”

“You’re a bit green baby. Are you feeling nauseous?”

“No, not yet at least.” He opened his eyes and looked at me.

“Oww! My poor baby is feeling weak. Let me help you out of here and get to the bed. I have your tea ready on the nightstand.” I helped him out of the tub, dry him up with the towel and put him some clothes on.