it can stay - Liam

"Babe, are you ever going to shave?" I asked, leaning against the bathroom counter and watching Liam dry his hair. He smiled and glanced at me, "You don’t like the scruff?" I shrugged, "It’s not my favorite" He dropped his towel into the hamper by the door, "I think you’d like it if you gave it a chance" I laughed, "I think I’d like it if you shaved it off"

He faked a pout and came over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist, “You really want it gone, don’t you?” I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck, “Look, I’m not going to force you to shave but, I wouldn’t be sad if it was gone”

He nodded a little and smirked, “What if I could convince you that it was a good thing?” I raised an eyebrow, “And how would you do that?”

He took my hand and laced our fingers, pulling me towards our bedroom, “It can be useful in certain situations” I scoffed lightly, “Oh, really?” He let go of my hand and smiled, “Why don’t you take your clothes off and lay down? I’ll show you what I mean”

I crossed my arms and looked at him, “Liam, seriously?” He smirked and took my arms, placing them at my sides again, “Yes. Seriously, (Y/N)”

He leaned in and kissed me quickly, moving his hands to the hem of my t-shirt and pulling away to yank it over my head. “Go on and get on the bed, love” he said, a playful look in his eyes. I decided to play along and climbed into bed, laying back against the pillows.

He crawled onto the bed with me and hovered over me. His lips just inches from mine. “Are you starting to like this yet?” He asked, trailing his fingertips down my stomach to the edge of my panties. I shrugged a little and smiled, “Mmm… Not yet”

He nodded and hooked his fingers into my panties, pulling them down my thighs slowly, “You will, baby. Trust me” He leaned over and dropped my panties onto the floor before returning his attention to me.

He cupped his hands under my knees and spread my legs, exposing me to him. I blushed despite the fact that he’s seen me naked numerous times. “Ready for me to start the demonstration?” he asked, a smirk teasing his lips. I nodded and bit my lip, watching as he rested on his stomach between my legs.

His warm breath washed over my core, sending a little surge of excitement through me. I clearly got his point, but he had me wanting it now and I definitely wasn’t going to stop him.

He glanced up at me quickly before leaning in and pressing his lips to my inner thigh, dangerously close to my core. He was teasing because he knew how much it drove me crazy. “Liam” I mumbled, shifting a little and looking down at him.

He looked up at me and smirked, “You like it now, huh?” I huffed lightly, “I would like it a whole lot better if you just got to it” He nodded a little, the smirk never leaving his face, “As you wish”

He leaned in and I let out a shaky moan as his tongue met my clit. Sending an instant jolt of pleasure through me. The last time Liam did this to me, he was clean shaven. So, I was seeing now what he meant.

His hands gripped my thighs, pulling my legs open a bit wider as his lips pressed harder to my clit.

I moaned again, my hands clenching the sheets on either side of me. His tongue moved down my slit slowly, teasing my folds before he dipped it into me. Moaning against me to send vibrations through my core and making me whimper.

He pulled back a little and licked a thick stripe up my slit, his scruff rubbing against me and sending a tingle through my body. “Shit, Liam” I mumbled, capturing my bottom lip between my teeth and running my fingers through his hair.

He moved his tongue over my clit faster, making me tug at his hair softly. A tingle spread through my body every time his cheeks brushed my thighs. “Liam” I moaned louder, making him smirk a little.

He moved back down and pushed his tongue into me again, his nose nudging against my clit. My hips bucked against his face and my thighs started to shake a little under his hands. He knew I was close and moved his mouth back to my clit, sucking and licking at it harder than before.

My fingers gripped his hair harder as my back arched and my muscles started to tense and clench. “Shit” I mumbled, tossing my head back against the pillows as he continued his work on my clit. 

I felt the muscles in my stomach clench one last time before I was crying out his name and arching my hips into him. “Shit” I gasped, my eyes screwing shut as my climax racked through my body.

When my body started to relax he pulled away and looked up at me, a satisfied smirk on his beautiful face. “So… What do you think about the scruff now?” he asked, sitting up on his knees and taking in my frazzled state.

I smiled and ran a hand through my hair, relaxing back against the pillows again, “It can stay… It can definitely stay”

-WeWalkedOnGlass