shower with me - niall

Going to the soccer teams end of the year kegger was the best idea ever seeing that my boyfriend gets horny when he’s drunk. “Let’s go back to my room baby” he says his hand placed firmly on my thigh. “Niall your drunk” well so was I so it didn’t really matter. 

"Don’t tell me you don’t want this" he smiles kissing my neck. I giggle and push him away. "Not here doofus let’s go" I smile standing up and grabbing his hand as we run out of the party back towards the upperclassman dorms. 

we finally make it to Nialls dorm room and he opens it with a thud pullin me in quickly and closing the door. He locks it and smashes his lips on mine making me smile Into the kiss as I take his jacket off. He take us to the bed and lays down , me on top. ” Niall Is your roommate  gunna walk in?” I ask as he kisses down my neck making me moan. “Nope he’s at practice” he says kissing down the v-neck line of my shirt. “Your beautiful” he whispers lifting up my shirt and throwing it. I sigh as he bites gently at the skin above my bra. I take off his shirt as he unclamps my bra throwing it on the floor. I kiss down his stomach to the waste of his pants licking under the fabrics making a low groan come out of him. “Hey love lets take this to the shower?” He smiles sitting me up.

"Niall are you crazy we will get caught!" I don’t know why but the idea of having sex in the public shower was turning me on more. He gets closer and whispers into my ear. " I’m make sure to keep you quiet" i shiver and nod putting a towel over me and Niall looks out the door making sure the coast was clear we run giggling to the bathroom opening it quietly. "Hellooooo" Niall calls with no reply. We walk in and he smashes his lips on mine again walking us to the shower stall. He closes the curtain and opens the other turning on the hot water. "Mmm steamy" He says making me laugh. I unbutton his jeans and slip them off with his boxers his erection popping out.

 ”Look what you do to me (y/n)” he says pulling the towel off me and running his hands on my breasts. “Niall” I sigh leaning against the cold tile wall for support. He kisses down my chest and unbuttoned my pants slipping my jeans and underwear off. He grabs my hand and we step into the shower. He looked so fucking sexy as the water fell off his blonde hair his blue eyes dark with lust. He smiles at me staring. “I wonder how turned on you are” he says getting as close to me as possible he runs his hands down my chest to my stomach leaving his hand just above my center. 

I bite my lip and look up as he sticks a two fingers into me. “Shit Niall” I moan and Niall covers my mouth getting close to my ear. “Shhh baby” he whispers pumping in and out.

 I take my hands and drag them down his back my nails digging as he hits my gspot. He pulls out and smiles at the wetness sucking his fingers then kissing me. “So wet for me baby” he whispers into the kiss rubbing up on me making me moan into him. “Do you want me?” He growles into my ear and I smile taking my thumb and circling his tip making his head fall back. “Does that answer your question” 

I smile and he pins my arms behind my head with one hand and put a finger over his mouth with the other. “Shhhh” he says as he takes his hands off his lips pushing into me, I bite my lip to stop from moaning out. It felt so good as the warm water fell on us. He let go of my hands and I wrap them around the back if his neck kissing him. 

"Wrap your legs around me" he says and pushes me up from my ass I wrap my legs around and he goes in deeper making him groan a bit. "Is everything okay in there" we hear someone say and niall stops but doesn’t pull out. "Yeah mate hit my elbow on the side of the stall" I cover my mouth to stop from laughing, he was terrible at this. "Okay dude just as long as you don’t have a girl in there" the guy laughs as we hear him leave the bathroom and Niall blushes. "Shit that was close" he says and I look at him and then down.

 He grins and pounds into me then kissing me to muffle the loud moan that came out. He pound in deep hitting my gspot over and over. I put my hand in his hair and we lock foreheads our eyes staring into one another’s. “I’m close” I sigh out my head falling back then I bite Into his shoulder to hold back. “Fuck hold on” he says going faster. “I…shit I can’t” I say as I feel the feeling build up. 

"It’s okay I’m there too let go for me baby" he says and I do as my walls clench around his dick as he lets go. I put my head on his shoulder and he puts his hand in the back if my head and then pulling out. "Now to get back to the room" he smiles grabbing the towel to dry us off…

~RideTheNarry