Liam : Don't go

I opened my eyes slowly as Liam’s alarm sounded. Crap, Liam has to go in today for work. I frowned slightly, looking at him. His eyes were closed, meaning he was still asleep. I quietly turned off his alarm. Maybe I can distract him, I wondered. I pondered this thought for a moment and nodded.

I rolled Liam onto his back, and took a few moments to appreciate his beauty. By God, this man was gorgeous. The way his hair sleeked up when he slept, the way the corners of his mouth were turned up into a smile. I admired his jawline, because God, he had a hell of a jaw. I admired his stubble, and that made me think of the way he would eat me out. I moaned at the thought.

I wrapped my legs around Liam’s torso, and straddled him. I placed my hands on top of his chest, and let them roam freely. I started to grind myself onto Liam’s dick, and I heard a moan escape his mouth. I smirked, and pecked his lips lightly, continuing to grind on him. “(y/n),” he breathed out, opening his eyes. “(y/n), what are you doing?” he asked me.

I kissed his jaw, and then kissed his neck, and kissed all the way back up to his lips. I moved my hands all the way down to where my body, met his body. I turned around so that my back was facing him. I palmed his cock through his boxers, and I heard his breathing get heavier. I pulled his boxers down, and his hard on slapped against his stomach and my legs.

“Suck me off baby, please.” Liam whined. I smirked and shook my head no. I got up, and started to take my bra and panties off slowly. Liam started to growl, looking at me. “(y/n)!” He got up from the bed and grabbed my hips.

He threw me onto the bed, and I looked ip at him. His brown eyes had turned black with lust, and the though of him fucking me roughly, made me shiver with anticipation. He made his way down to my throbbing heat, and blew air into it. “Liam please..” I begged.

“Beg for me, (y/n). Beg for daddy’s tongue. Beg for daddy to lick your slit, to make you come. Beg for me.” I moaned, and looked at him.

“Daddy please. Please eat me out, I want your tongue in my pussy daddy. No one can do it like you, please daddy.” He smirked in satisfaction, and plunged his tongue into me. I moaned loudly, and gripped his hair with my hand. His tongue licked up my slit, and played with my clit. I moaned out, and brought his face closer to my pussy. His mouth devoured my clit, and I felt myself start to get close. “Liam!” I screamed out. I closed my eyes, and I felt myself release. I gripped the sheets, and opened my eyes again.

“Babe you squirted!” He exclaimed, eyes wide. I giggled, and he smirked, sitting up. He layed back down, “ride me.” he demanded.

I noddd my head, and sat up. I hovered over him, and looked at his cock. I lowered myself onto it, and he moaned quietly. I placed my hands on his chest, and he moved his hands to my waist. I started moving up and down, and he moaned louder.

He moved my waist, and made me move faster. I started moving with his hands pace, and he put his head in my neck, moaning loud. “(y/n)!” He started to buck his hips, his hips meeting mine with every thrust. “(y/n) oh my god!” he exclaimed.

He, then, switched us quickly, so that I was on bottom. He started to pound into me. “Liam holy fucking shit!” I screamed, digging my nails into his back.

He growled, and pounded into me relentlessly. I dragged my nails across his back, and he hissed in pain.

“Liam, I’m gonna cum!” I screamed. He growled, “don’t you dare!” and continued to thrust. “hold it!” he demanded, and I nodded.

He thrustsed harder and deeper into me. He moved my legs onto his shoulders so he could get more access. I started clenching around him. “Liam please!” I screamed. He pounded into my g-spot with a few more thrusts, and I felt him hit his high. I moaned in pleasure, and rode out my high, holding onto him. “Oh Liam..” I moaned out, as we finished. “God, I love you so much.”

“I love you too, (y/n).” He laid next to me, and kissed my head. He stroked my hair, and looked at the clock. I giggled, knowing I made him late to his

meeting at his law firm today. “I swear I set my clock for my meeting today. Do you know anything about it, (y/n)?” He asked me.

I just giggled, and he gave me a look. “I love you?” I responded, and he chuckled, tickling my sides. “I love you too.” He whispered.

OKAY. so did you like it? i think i did fairly well for my first hetrosexual smut story. so ya. hope you liked it. and happy liam day!

breathing-in-insanity