Cheat - Zayn

I rested my head on the pillow, as my body gave into his touch. His strong, warm hand grazed over the bare skin of my thigh. His lips pressed against my neck, moving to a different spot every time. His hot breath sighed into my heat. I could feel it about to happen, again. His hands curved around my ass, and hoisted me up to feel his member growing through the cotton fabric of his briefs. I started kissing him as I felt his fingers gently pull my panties down. He rested me back onto the bed, then moved his lips down my body, till they reached my core. I was aching for him, for him to keep his hands on me and make me tremble. Slowly, his long fingers began tracing my entrance. I sighed in pleasure when he slipped one inside me.

I could feel his hot breath on me. “You like it when I do that, don’t you?”

I nodded, “mmmm, yeah I do”.

I lifted my head, so I could look down at him. I could see his toned, contoured body in the dim light, and his tattooed arms reaching up to my body. He grinned at me. His eyes were fixated on mine as he leaned in and licked me, slowly.

I flung my head back, letting the pleasure fill me up and take over my body.

I began to moan and pant, enjoying the feeling of his fingers and tongue on my core. 

Unexpectedly, he stopped and crawled his body back over mine whilst removing his briefs. His cock came out, making me crave it inside me. He leaned down towards me, and kissed me fiercely and hard. His hands wondered my body; he had one resting on my hip and the other massaging my breast. My nipples were hard and perky, feeling instant pleasure when he sucked on them quickly.

Both his hands were on my ass again, and with his head resting in the curve of my neck, he slowly slid himself inside of me.

I gasped as his thick length filled me up. He also began to breathe unsteadily.

“Oh, fuck I’ve missed this” he grinned, and kissed me as his hips began to roll his cock into me.

I smiled, loving the feeling he was giving me.

He had me so wet, craving him so bad. My pussy was dripping, making his cock easily slip in and out of me repeatedly.

“How about this? You like it when I fuck you, huh baby?” he growled in my ear as he sped up.

I squealed, stunned by his fast speed. “Oh yeah, baby fuck me like this, nice and fast!”

He growled again, and swore in my ear before his hands firmly gripped my ass and he flipped us over so I was sitting on his cock.

I sat up and leaned back, so he had full view of my naked body in the dim light.

I placed my arm behind me on the bed, and used it to balance myself and I slowly slid up his cock, before I came crashing down to his base. He cursed at me again and flung his head back.

“Oh baby, you fucking know how to tease me!”

“You like it when I do that?” I sighed, sliding up his cock again.

He bit his lip and nodded at me. I changed my plan and leaned back over his body. I let my perky breasts dangle over him, and my hard nipples slightly touched his warm chest as I leaned in to kiss him. His lips were firm and rough on mine, I could feel him craving me even more.

I began to roll my hips, feeling his length sliding in and out of me again. I angled my hips perfectly, so I could feel the tip of cock tap against my g-spot.

I rock my body against his harder and harder, beginning to feel it build inside of me. His hands were firmly grasping the sides of my hips, and he used his strength to keep me slamming back down on his cock, harder each time.

“Fuck babe!” He shouted, loosening his grip on me and resting his hands on the bed. He groaned out in pleasure, cumming inside me as I managed to keep riding him.

I was close, I was gonna get myself there like I always did.

He grabbed hold of the back of my knees and rolled me on my side, then pulled himself out of me.

I gasped in shock, wanting to keep going, but unsure why he was getting up.

Still out of breath, he walked into the bathroom and turned on the water.

For several minutes he was showering, not calling out to me, asking for me to join him.

I slid my panties back on and waited for him to come out. The hotel bed spread was crisp like always. With a towel wrapped around his waist, he came back out and picked up his briefs from beside me on the bed. He got dressed in front of me, not saying much, just the typical “thank you” as per usual.

His phone buzzed on the bedside table, I picked it up and had a quick glance at the screen before handing it to him. He put it in his pocket and came back over to the bed to kiss me.

I couldn’t help but think about her, Perrie. She just messaged him, wanting him home. But he was with me again. Guilt took over my body.

As he pulled away, he reached for the silver wedding ring sitting on the table and slid it back on his finger.

“I’ve already paid for the room, so you can stay and check out in the morning or just leave soon if you want” he headed to the door, placing the hotel room key on the table before leaving. “I’ll probably see you soon”.

And just like that, he was gone and I was half naked in a hotel room. Again.