stay with me - harry

The hour had stretched past midnight. I lay in bed waiting for my husband Harry to come home. He had called to tell me he had to stay at the studio for a while longer and that I shouldn’t wait for him to go to bed. But I couldn’t sleep. Not until he came home.

My eyes had started to flutter when I heard the front door close. A couple minutes later Harry walked quietly into our shared bedroom. I decided to pretend I was sleeping.

"Fuck." I heard him whisper, after tripping over something. Probably whilst trying to get out of those god damn skinny jeans.

I felt the mattress dip with his weight as he laid down next to me, his front to my back. His strong arm draped over my body, pulling me closer to his warm body. Our legs perfectly intertwined in a cuddling position.

He smoothed my hair with is hand and started whispering in my ear. “I’m sorry I couldn’t be home with you sooner. I know you wanted to have dinner together. I’m so sorry.” He let out a sigh. “I love you so much, (Y/N).”

His words made my heart swell. I knew he had to work a lot and I was okay with it, but today I was feeling very sensitive. We haven’t seen each other all day. I really needed to spend some quality time with Harry.

I turned around in his hold, to face him. I put my small hand in his face, caressing his cheek and looked him straight in the eyes. “I love you Harry, so much.”

"I didn’t mean to wake you." He murmured, holding me closer to him, our foreheads touching.

"You didn’t. I was already awake." I said. "Couldn’t sleep."

Harry sighed softly. “I’m a shitty husband.” He said.

"No, you’re not Harry. Please don’t think that." I leaned closer, closing the small space between our lips and kissed him. My hands roamed down his chest and his larger ones rested at the small of my back, slipping under my t-shirt.

The kiss was getting heated, our tongues fighting one another for dominance. It was getting way too hot under the covers so I pulled the blankets off our warm bodies and we broke the kiss, breathless.

"It’s getting late. You should try to sleep." Harry spoke softly to me, our lips barely touching. I could see his green eyes were clouded with lust and love. He didn’t really want me to go to sleep just yet but he was thinking about what was best for me, not him.

"I don’t want to sleep. Not yet." I locked my gaze with his, as I trailed my fingertips down his torso, stopping just above the waistband of his boxers.

Slowly I started palming him through the thin fabric that was growing tighter by the second. Soft whimpers leaving Harry’s mouth as I teased him a beat. “(Y/N), please..”

I complied straight away, not wanting to tease him any further. Tonight I just wanted to make him feel good. Show him how I love him and how much I need him.

Before I could start, he tugged at my t-shirt. “Take it off, love. I want to see you.” His voice coming out husky.

I got rid of the white fabric, revealing my pink lace underwear to him. “Beautiful.” He breathed, his eyes and hands raking over my body, taking in every detail, every curve.

I wrapped my hand around his length, freeing him from his tight boxers. I slowly start to pump up and down, causing him to bite his bottom lip in an attempt to stop the moan from leaving his mouth.

"Baby, your hands feel so good around me." Harry says with is hoarse voice, caressing my cheek with his knuckles.

I start pumping him faster. Circling my thumb around his tip every time I bring my hand up. Throaty groans leave his mouth as he watches my movements intently.

"Fuck baby. Don’t stop" he whispers and rests his head in my shoulder. His curls tickle me as he latches his full lips on my sweet spot, just below my earlobe. He starts sucking on the patch of skin and I know it’s going to leave a mark.

I grip him a bit tighter in my grasp, increasing my speed.

"(Y/N), I’m g-gonna come." Harry moans and presses his lips against mine.

I massage the tip in my hand, before easing down his length and speeding up. Sweat clamming his skin as he came closer to his climax. I felt him twitch in my grasp. He was ready.

"Come for me, Harry." My words are enough for him to let go, shooting his load on my hand and stomach. He moans my name as waves of pleasure spread through is body.

"That was amazing." Harry says breathless. He leans in to give me a passionate kiss, thanking me. After I pull back, I put my hand to my lips, tasting his salty juices.

We never break eye contact as Harry picks the white liquid from my stomach with two of his long fingers, leading them to my lips. I take them in my mouth and start sucking them clean, swirling my tongue around. I can feel my lace panties getting wetter.

Harry gulps. He was getting hard again. I smirk at him as he removes his fingers from my mouth. He rolls us over so that he’s hovering over me. He leaves feathery kisses from my neck to my jawline to my cheek, stopping at the corner of my mouth. I tangle my hand in his soft curls and pull him towards me, kissing him passionately, our tongues exploring each other’s mouths.

Soft whimpers leave my lips as Harry’s expert hands massage my chest, only to be swallowed by his greedy mouth. I arched my back off the bed so Harry can unclasp my lace bra. After he takes it off he latches his pink lips on one of my nipples, pinching the other one with his thumb and forefinger.

"H-Harry, please. I want you." My breath hitched in my throat when Harry bit down softly on my nipple.

"What do you want, (Y/N)? Tell me." Harry asks, pulling himself upward so he’s facing me. I could feel his hard member in my core, making me shiver.

"I want you inside me, Harry. Now." I demand, yearning the feel of him.

He aligned himself with my entrance and slowly eased himself deep inside of me. I groan at the intense feeling, gripping him tighter against my naked body. “I love you, Harry.” I murmured. He kissed me deeply. “I love you, (Y/N).”

He pulled back and rolled himself into me again. His slow and steady pace making me feel every inch of his cock filling me up.

"You feel so good (Y/N)" Harry moaned into my neck, biting the skin softly. He grips my thigh and puts it higher on his torso, creating a new angle.

I let out a loud moan as he hits my sweet spot with every thrust. Tightly holding my waist with one hand, he speeds up his pace concentrating on getting deeper and deeper. I move my hips to meet his thrusts, making it even more pleasurable. “Shit.” Harry groaned, his voice husky, still rocking into me with an impeccable rhythm.

"H-Harry! I’m-" Harry’s lips cut me off my sentence, kissing me hard. "I know baby. I know." He breathed.

He skimmed his hand down my stomach and started rubbing my clit in fast hard circles. “Oh fuck.” I groaned, tugging at his hair. I could feel my orgasm building up in the pit of my stomach. Getting closer and closer with every hard thrust. “Harry! I’m gonna cum.”

"Just let it go baby." He whispered in my ear, whilst pinching my clit with his fingers. "Come for me, (Y/N)."

His words are enough to make me come undone, my legs shaking. My walls tightening around him as I reach my climax. After a couple thrusts Harry reaches his own climax, humming my name.

After giving me a quick kiss, Harry lays down next to me. “That was great.” I say breathless.

"Yes it was." Harry says with a smile. He pulls me closer to him and I lay my head in his chest.

"Are you spending the rest of the day with me? Or do you have to leave?" I ask him. I really want to spend more time with Harry, I miss him.

"I’m not leaving baby girl. Today I’m all yours." He leans in and kisses my forehead gently. "Now go to sleep, it’s late."

I entwine our hands and close my eyes, the sound of Harry’s heartbeat lulling me to sleep.

~
fuckyeahharrystyles-imagines