Chapter 10

Gee's ribs were so much better now. They weren't completely healed but at least they didn't hurt anymore. Which I'm glad about, I hate seeing him in pain. He's my baby, it's awful for me to watch him hurt.

"Beautiful," I muttered, giving him another kiss.

We've been laying here on my couch. The movie was completely forgotten about as we were just making out. My hand squeezed his hip gently, my lips moving down to his neck. I kissed and sucked on the pale skin, hearing him whimper. My hips rutted down against his experimentally. Gee moaned, bucking his hips up.

"Fuck," I muttered.

I ground against him softly, hearing the way his breath quickened. My insides were heating up because of the beautiful boy below me.

"Shit, can we take this to the bedroom?" I asked.

He nodded and I sat up, pulling him into my lap. His legs wrapped around my waist as I stood up and carried him to the bedroom. I kissed him deeply as I set him down, rolling my hips into his. My hands pulled at his dress, pulling it over his head and tossing it aside. I looked down at his dark blue panties, holding back a moan from the sight. They were lace and practically fucking transparent.

"Fuck, you're so fucking hot," I groaned.

His cheeks were flushed deep red as he bit his lip.

"Fucking perfect," I mumbled.

I pulled my shirt off, running my hands up his chest. They tangled into his black hair as I leaned down, my lips connecting with his again. My hips rocked against his and he moaned.

"Fuck," I muttered.

My hands reached down, pushing down my sweatpants. When they were halfway down my thighs, I stopped and I looked at him.

"Baby, are you sure you want this?" I asked.

He nodded, looking to the side. I held his cheek gently, making him look at me.

"Beautiful, you sure?" I questioned.

He whimpered quietly and shook his head. Gee looked away, eyes filling with tears. I sat up, pulling him into my lap.

"I'm sorry," he cried.

"Hey, hey, it's okay," I whispered, caressing his cheek. "We don't have to do anything."

"I-I want to do something but just not that," he said quietly. "Not yet, at least."

"Want something?" I asked.

He nodded softly and I smiled, my hand running over his thigh. I gently set him back down onto the bed, kissing along his neck and chest. My tongue flicked along his nipple and he whined softly. I kissed down his chubby stomach, smiling softly. I sucked on his inner thigh, hearing the way he moaned. I looked at the hard on straining against the fabric of his panties.

"Fuck," I mumbled.

My tongue ran over his panties and he bucked his hips up, crying out in pleasure.

"F-Frankie," he moaned.

I held his hips down, mouthing at his erection in his panties.

"O-oh my god," Gee whined. "F-feels so good."

"Can I take these off, baby?" I asked, putting my fingers into the sides of his panties.

He nodded quickly and I didn't waste any time pulling them off. My hand wrapped around the base of his erection and his hips jerked up in pleasure.