Chapter 15

TRIGGER WARNING

~~

I was tired.

God, so fucking tired.

But yet, my phone was going off at four in the morning.

I'm gonna kill whoever's calling me.

"What?" I grumbled, rubbing my eyes as I pressed my phone to my ear.

"C-come get me," Gee choked out.

I sat up, suddenly wide awake. He sounded so distressed.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming, I'll be there in a minute," I said.

I jumped out of bed, throwing some clothes on and running out to my car. There was at least a dozen traffic laws I broke as I sped to Gee's house. When I finally got there, I pulled up to the curb. I grew worried when he didn't come out so I ran to the side garage door. I hurried up to his bedroom, seeing him curled in a ball on his bed as he sobbed. I sat beside him and pulled him into my lap.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Baby? What happened?"

"M-my dad was upset o-over the fact that his girl d-ditched on him," he cried. "A-and then I woke up I-in the middle of the n-night and felt h-his hands all over me. A-and I started crying and h-he hit me and p-pushed me on my stomach a-and h-he ripped my panties off a-and then--oh, I-it hurt so much."

I stared at him, feeling my own eyes filling with tears.

"Oh baby," i muttered.

"I-I was screaming and c-crying but my mom a-and brother just ignored me," he sobbed.

Oh god, Gee's dad took his virginity while the rest of his family just ignored his screams.

"That's it," I stated, standing up.

He watched me, shaking and crying as his knees were pulled up to his chest. I grabbed a duffel bag from his closet, shoving in all sorts of clothes and other knick knacks. Books, colored pencil sets, a few stuffies, plenty of dresses and skirts and shirts and jeans.

"Wh-what are you doing?" He asked.

"You're moving in with me," I said.

I grabbed a pair of panties and held them out to him, since he had nothing on the lower half of his body. I helped him into them as he winced.

"I-it hurts," he cried.

"I'm guessing he didn't stretch you or use lube?" I muttered and he shook his head. "That fucker."

I threw the duffel over my shoulder, picking Gee up in my arms. I carried him down the hall when I ran into his parents arguing. His dad was tall and slim but well built, with grey hair. His mom's physique reminded me more of Gee, short and chubby.

"You'll have sex with him but not me?!" His mom shouted.

"He has a better ass!" His dad yelled. "Maybe I'll even fuck him again!"

"N-no!" Gee sobbed, burying his face into the crook of my neck.

"You're not gonna put another one of your filthy fingers on him," I seethed.

"What do you think you're doing?" His dad asked.

"He's moving out," I stated.

"Gerard is not going anywhere," he denied. "How do you think this would look to the people? I'm a congressman, you know."

"Oh, maybe they would think you raped your son," I spat. "Fuck you."

I carried Gee downstairs and passed Mikey on the way.