Chapter 14

My Star Wars t-shirt is missing send help

~~

The two of us were just leaving the arcade. Gee was sporting a new candy necklace he had gotten at the prize booth and I had a new glow in the dark pen in my back pocket.

"Did you have fun, beautiful?" I asked as we got into the car.

He nodded his head, munching on the necklace. I chuckled, driving back home.

"How does a Disney movie marathon sound?" I suggested.

Gee nodded again, but then frowned slightly when he touched his hair.

"All dirty, daddy," he said.

"Need a bath, sweetheart?" I asked and he nodded. "Okay, we'll give the stinky princess a bath first."

Gee looked like he wanted to giggle but he stuck with a pout.

"Not stinky," he mumbled.

"Okay, whatever you say, your royal stinkness," I said.

He giggled softly before scowling again.

"No, daddy," he denied. "Not stinky."

I smiled, pulling up to my apartment. My hand held his as we walked inside and into the bathroom. I started the bath and poured bubbles into it. I stopped the water once the tub was filled, turning and seeing Gee in his panties. I looked him over, biting my lip.

"Okay, well, here you go, beautiful," I said.

I started to walk passed him out of the room.

"C-can you please wash my hair, daddy?" He asked.

"Yeah, of course," I said.

I watched as he pulled down his panties and I swallowed thickly. He got into the tub and I was taken out of my trance. Gee kept his bandaged wrist sitting up on the edge of the tub. I grabbed the soap, sitting behind him on the edge of the tub. I poured it onto his head and scrubbed it.

"You did great today, beautiful," I praised.

"R-really?" He asked.

"Of course, absolutely perfect," I said.

He looked up at me and I leaned down to give him a kiss.

"Feeling better?" I asked.

He nodded his head, leaning back into my touch. I smiled softly, Glancing over at the bandage that I knew I'd have to change it again.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too, daddy," he replied in a soft voice.

I rinsed his hair out, watching the black hair be cleaned of suds. I got up and grabbed the biggest, warmest, fluffiest towel I could find. Gee stood up in the tub and I blushed as I wrapped the towel around him.

"Good boy," I muttered, giving him a kiss. "Now, let me see that wrist of yours, beautiful."

He looked down nervously before sticking his arm out. I smiled softly, unwrapping the bandage. My stomach turned at the sight. Most of the bleeding had stopped but it was still bad. I rinsed off the cuts, wrapping a new white bandage around it.

"Beautiful baby," I whispered, my eyes filled with tears as I let go of his wrist. "So, what movie do you wanna watch first?"

"Cinderella," he said in a small voice.

I smiled, going to put the movie on while he went to the bedroom to get dressed. He's got a whole drawer full of his stuff now because he stays over so often. He came back in wearing sweatpants and a pastel pink hoodie. I smiled, sitting down and pulling him into my lap. Gee put his paci into his mouth, resting his head on my shoulder as I played the movie. I hugged him tight, kissing the side of his head.