Two

I woke to Serenity shaking me. I got up and we got to work right away. Making breakfast for the pack. Cleaning up a bit. We placed the plates on the table as they stumbled into the dining room. Serenity made our plates which was just an egg a a piece of toast. I ate it and went to the room, since there was nothing for us to do. I heard Serenity cry out in pain. I ran to her. I froze. The second in command, Beta Roman was beating my sister. My wolf growled. I ran over to him knocking him down with all my strength. I grabbed Serenity and we ran for it, we ran to our room. We grabbed out stuff including the picture of our parents. We ran out the pack house. We heard shouting. I looked back, we were being chances but the warriors. We ran and ran until they gave up on us. 

"Let's take a break, then we'll keep going." Serenity sat under a tree. 

We rested a little bit, listening closely to the nature and our surroundings. We ended up falling asleep, that was until we were almost caught. 

"Check over there, I smell them." I heard the Alpha say. 

"Up." I whispered to Serenity. 

We grabbed out stuff and climbed the tree. The man walked underneath us. We stayed silent until they left. 

"Their scent is here but they aren't." A man called out. 

Once it was clear we jumped down and ran. I feet began to hurt, I have cuts and sores. We both did, wearing no shoes did that to you. I stopped again leaning against another tree. Once we caught up with our breathing we walked along. Watching our backs and surrounding. 

"A river!" I smiled, running to it. 

Nice clear water, we drank and ate some bread. Night is falling on us. We didn't know how far we were from the pack. We never went this far. I put my feet in the water along with Serenity. 

"Let's camp under the tree right there." Serenity pointed. 

I nodded as we walked over to the tree and settled down. We watched the sky grow darker, stars filled the sky. My wolf cried, we haven't shifted in a long time. I looked at Serenity who was sleeping. I moved closer to her letting sleep take over. I heard a something which made my senses jump. I looked to see a rabbit. 

"Hey little one." I smiled. "Are you lost?" 

The bunny hopped over to me rubbing it's head against my leg. I don't understand how our kind can eat such a cute animal. I yawned as sleep tugged at me once again. I closed my eyes. What seemed like a few minutes was longer than that. I jumped up in a attack mode. Serenity did too. My eyes widen seeing our Alpha. 

"Let's go!" He shouted. 

"No!" Serenity shouted back. 

"They are on my land, I believe you have no say in what you do with them now." My skinned crawled to the unfamiliar voice. 

His scent filled my nose. I felt his eyes eyes burning my back. I turned around to see three guys. One taller and muscular than the other two. 

"Alpha Black." Our Alpha nodded his head. "These girls are mine, I wish to have them back." 

"We're not going you, or you?" My sister looked at both of them. 

Go with Alpha Black, he's our mate. I can tell.  

I jumped at the sound of my wolf. For the first time in forever she spoke. I looked at him. He looked at me. Piercing grey eyes, my skinny crawled. I was scared of him. He looked away. 

"I want her." Our Alpha pointed too me. 

My eyes widen in fear. My heart beat picked up. 

"She doesn't talk, she's worthless." He added. "You have no use for her." 

"I'm not repeating myself, Alpha..." Alpha Black trialed. 

"Knight." Our Alpha gave him an ugly glare. 

He's not our Alpha. 

"Alpha Knight, I would appreciate it if you stepped off my land and left. I wouldn't want to start anything if I was you." Alpha Black growled. 

I looked at him, my eyes widen. That was protective protective growl, yet it was still scary. 

"Take these girls to my cells until I find out what to do with them." Alpha Black walked away. 

I looked at Serenity. 

"It's going to be okay." She smiled. 

We walked in between Alpha Black, his Beta and Delta. His pack house was huge. Painted black and silver. My mouth fell open. It was beautiful. The garden was well put together. People stopped and stared at us. I looked down. They probably think we're disgusting. We followed the Beta and Delta into the cells. Men howled. They put us in a cell. 

"Trinity, listen too me. Everything is going to fine." Serenity hugged me. 

I sighed. What is he going to do with us? 

                  xxxxxxxxxx 

I really enjoy writing this lol. 

Please Comment & Vote 

Xx 

~ Broken yet has a beautiful soul