Eight

"Don't even think about it." He moved grabbing me from the balcony. "What's your problem!"

I'm tried of being kept cooped up. I sat down on the bed. I shouldn't be scared be scared to talk to him but I am. I sighed. 

"Talk to me Trinity." He knelt down in front of me. "I won't hurt you. You're my mate." 

I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. I frowned. 

"It's okay, take your time." He stood leaning over kissing my forehead. 

He went to walk away but i grabbed his hand. He looked down at my hand and then to my face. I had this determined look on my face. I need to face my fears. I need to talk. 

"I don't want to stuck in here." My voice small. 

"What do you mean by that?" He sat next too me. 

"I want to able to leave and wander the woods. I've never been out in the woods before. Running away with my sister was the first in a long time we have ever been in the woods." I explained. 

"Trinity, I'm keeping you in here for your safety. Please respect it." He stood and walked away from me. "Thanks for talking."

I frown. They never listen. I told him my problem and he didn't listen."

I'm keeping you in here for your safety.

That's not a good answer. Safety from what? I walked out the room searching for my sister. I listened for her voice. Once I picked up on it I followed. She was sitting on the back porch with two other females. I stepped out only to get shiver going down my back. They all looked at. I ignored his order on getting back inside. I sat on the porch with my sister and the two other females.

"Luna." They bowed their heads.

I smiled, just as Alpha Black's body blocked the doorway. I looked up at him. Anger flashed in his eyes.

If he's going to keep us trapped in that house...we're running away tonight. My wolf spoke.

I got up and walked inside. Tears filling my eyes.

"Start listening to me Trinity." He said.

I didn't answer him. I just walked into the room where I closed the door on his face. I climbed into bed falling asleep.

  xxx

Night pulled in. Alpha Black wasn't in the room. I grabbed some fresh clothing and my shoes. I opened the balcony and jumped landing on my feet. I ran for it. I looked at as I heard a loud mad howl but that didn't stop me. I ran and ran until I came upon the lake. I stopped getting in it. I turned to see Alpha Black's wolf. His eyes pitch black. He stepped closer. I raised my hand.

I didn't want to go back. Not if he was keeping me captive. I watched as he shifted into human form. My eyes widen. He jumped in grabbing me. A low growl escaped his mouth. Possessiveness. I turned to see Alpha Knight standing there. Naked also. I gasped.

"Leave." Alpha Black growled.

"Nathan, Nathan, Nathan." Alpha Knight laughed. "She's on my land now."

My eyes widen. His land? I jump out the water running the path I came from. Is this what he tried to warn me about. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and I fell. I knew I broke my leg from the horrible pain that shot through my body. I shouted out in agony. The pain was too much. I cried for Serenity. I was picked up right as Serenity ran up. Tears filled her eyes.

"Your sister is hard headed." Nathan 'Alpha Black' told her.

"Obviously there's a reason to this. I'll talk to her after she's cared for. Right now, I'll keep the pack calm." They walked back to the pack house, Alpha Black carrying me.

He placed me in bed. A doctor walked in. I shouted in pain as he snapped my leg back in place. He wrapped it up and left. Strange. That was fast. He walked in with stitching material. He stuck me with needle. Before he unwrapped my leg and began stitching.

   xxx

I laid in bed with leg lifted by pillows. Serenity walked in with a cup. She handed it too me.

What happened? She mind linked with me.

I tried telling him that I don't want to be stuck in the house. So I ran away. Didn't get far because Alpha Black showed up. I answered me. They never listen.

                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving, those who live in in the US and celebrate it.

Please Comment & Vote

Xx

~ The first duty of love is to listen