Six

I ate slowly watching the girl who called me a bitch. The anger boiled inside me. I know Alpha Black felt it because he would rub my thigh every now and then. I finished my food and stood taking my plate with me. Everyone whispered. I washed my plate and put it up. 

"You didn't have to do that." A lady walked in. "We take of things like that." 

I frowned. Why am I so scared to talk to other people. Right because people don't listen. I sighed and walked out. I walked past the dining room and up to Alpha Black's room. I searched for something to sleep in. I grabbed a shirt and put it on. It went to my mid thigh. I climbed into bed. 

Night Serenity. I yawned as I mind linked with her. 

Night Trinity. Her voice came through  

The door opened, I pretended that I was sleeping. His scent filled the room. It took him a while before he climbed into the bed.  

"What am I going to do with you?" He yawned. 

* Serenity POV * 

I dressed into the night clothes that my mate gave me. I knew he was my mate from the moment I laid on him. I was happy that me and Trinity have a mate in the same pack. I was shocked that her mate is the Alpha. I climbed into his bed. I felt his arms wrap around me. I felt safe, somewhat. 

"Mine." He kissed my cheek. 

I smiled and cuddled closer to him. I felt his lips on my neck. My heart picked up. I'm not ready for the mark yet. Not now. 

"Don't worry, Serenity. I'm not going to mark you just yet." He kissed my cheek. 

We laid in silence. It took me a while to go to sleep. 

* Beta Justin * 

I finally found her, but she's still lost. I felt her felt her. Scared that I would hurt her. It angered me. Who did this to her. She fears me. Even though she lays in my arms. I can still feel the fear. I would never hurt her. Once she was fully asleep I got up and walked out. I walked to the top floor. Alpha's floor. I looked to see him walking out his door. 

"Alpha." I got his attention. 

"Why are you up?" He asked me. 

"Can't sleep, she fears me." I sighed. 

"Same with Trinity." He looked at his door. "Earlier was I was going to help her take a bath and she flipped, her sister kicked down my door. I saw marks on her back." 

"Do you think Alpha Knight has something to do with it." I asked him. 

"If he does, I'm going to kill him." I watched as his eyes turned black. 

I nodded. 

"We still have a spy in there, maybe we can get something from him. He might know something." I added. 

"Good thinking." We walked to the kitchen. 

I dropped my glass cup to the sound of a screech. Alpha dashed to his room. 

* Trinity POV * 

I'm covered in sweat. He haunts me even in my dreams. He's coming for me. I cried balling myself up. The door swung open. A shadow figured a appeared. I cried even harder. 

Serenity! I called her for through mind link. 

Not even a second and she was by my side. Her eyes glowing green. She looked at the shadow figure. Anger written all over face. 

"You left her here alone!" She shouted. 

"I went to get a drink." Alpha Black's voice spoke up. 

"You can't leave her, she has bad nightmares if no one is with her." Serenity picked me.  "I'm taking her with me." 

"No, you're not." His tall broad body stood in the doorway. "Put her back in bed." 

I looked at Alpha Black. I sighed and reached for him. 

Go back with your mate Serenity, this is argument you can't win. I said through mind link. 

I felt Alpha Black take me into his arms. He walked me back to the bed as Serenity walked out. I felt her anger. I hated it her being mad. I sighed. 

"What was your dream about?" He asked me. 

I frowned. 

"Right you're not going to talk." He laughed and went to his side of the bed. "One day, you're going to talk too me." 

How are you so sure about that? I shook my head and moved closer to him. He sighed and wrapped me in his arms. I'm not going to lie. I felt safe, somewhat. Part of me still think he's going to hurt me. 

I drifted off to sleep. 

"I will never hurt you little mate." Was the last thing I heard. 

                        xxxxxxxxxxxxx 

I can't wait for the middle of the book when the action starts. Haha. 

Please Comment & Vote 

Xx 

~ Falling in love, sounds like an adventure