Nineteen

* Alpha Black POV *

I watched as my wife, my mate, the mother of my children played with our twins. The smile on her face. I stood walking over to her. I sat down next to her taking Hunter into my arms. He smiled blowing bubbles from his mouth. I laughed and popped the bubbles with my fingers. We heard a loud scream. I handed Hunter over to Trinity and stood running to the noise. I looked to see Raizel with a teen girl. She was crying.

"What is going on here." I growled.

"She attacked me." Raizel looked at me. "I came to see my sisters and she jumped at me."

"I thought he was..." She looked down.

"You attacked my brother." Trinity stood holding the twins.

"Luna, I'm sorry. I didn't know." She looked down.

xxx

* Serenity's POV *

I rushed over to the noise to see my sister and Nathan. I looked to see a girl and Raizel. I walked up next to Trinity taking on the twins. Hayden. I know this because his eyes a blue like Trinity's and Hunter has hazel blue grey eyes.

"Serenity, Trinity." He smiled.

I could sensed that something was wrong. I frowned.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"What? I can't come by and visit my sister's and nephews and niece?" He smiled taking Hayden from me.

Hayden began to cry out loud and I look him back from him. Trinity gave him a sorry look.

"It's fine." He sighed. "I did come by for something...I need land."

"Not happening." Nathan walked up.

"My pack is growing. I need more land to build on please." Raizel begged. "Trinity."

She looked at Nathan and sighed.

"Not happening." Nathan walked off.

"Nathan." Trinity spoke up. "We have a wide spread of land. It wouldn't hurt."

"I said no." His voice was dangerous.

Trinity nodded and looked down.

"I understand." She looked at her mate. "Tonight you'll be sleeping on the couch."

She walked into the living room with Hunter in her arms. I followed her.

"You can't do that! Trinity." Nathan followed her.

xxx

*Trinity's POV *

"Matter of fact. No sex for a week." She pointed at him.

"Fine! You win." He shouted. "You're buying the land off of me."

"Fair enough." He nodded.

I smiled as Nathan and Raizel walked off. Justin brought his twins down. Jacob looks just like his dad. Brown eyes, dirty blonde hair. Let's hope that he isn't e softy like his dad. Sadie looks like both Justin and Serenity. Dirty blonde hair, hazel brown green eyes. She's beautiful.

"Hey, Serenity." I pulled her over to me. "Let's make a pack dinner."

"Sounds good." She smiled.

We went to the kitchen and began to cook. We seasoned chicken and roasted vegetables. For dessert we had cheesecake. Justin and Nathan gathered all the pack members after Raizel left. I sat next to next to Nathan as Serenity sat next to Justin. I watched as people laughed and talked. I smiled and looked at Serenity.

This is what a family is. Love and Happiness. Even when you fight you still end up forgiving each other and things go back to normal. I stood, the room grew silent.

"There was a time when I gave up on life. I stopped talking. I wanted to die. *I looked down at Nathan* Because of Nathan, my mate, my husband. I no longer believe life is worthless. Thank you." I sniffed.

Everyone clapped as I sat down. Serenity stood smiling with tears.

"It was a struggle for both of us. We lived in fear everyday. I'm happy. I found love and I found a new family. I couldn't be any more happier." She smiled and sat down.

Everyone clapped. Some cried. We continued the nice talking and laughing. The twins were safe. My sister's twins were safe. Everything is perfect.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*********
The End
*********

Please Comment & Vote

Xx

~ Love will find itself to you.