Thirteen

* Justin's POV * 

I ran into the Alpha's room. The pack as been going crazy. Luna hasn't woken up yet. I opened the door to see Nathan 'Alpha Black' with his head on his mates stomach. He looked at me. 

"Check your mates stomach." He pointed to Serenity. 

I nodded and walked over to my mate. I knelt in from of her placing my ear to her stomach. My eyes widen. Two heart beats. This can't be. How long has she been? 

"Two heart beats." I mumbled as I  pulled away from. 

I growled. Anger sparking inside me. 

"I want that pack dead. They took my mate when she was pregnant." I pulled her into my arms. 

I looked at Nathan, he looked down at his mate. 

"I agree." He stood. "Watch over her." 

We left the room heading off to the Knight pack house. 

   xxx 

* Trinity's POV * 

I woke up with a gasp of air. Nathan is gone. I can sense it. Serenity walked into the room. 

"Slow down sis." She rushed too me. 

"He's in danger." My eyes widen. 

"What do you mean?" Serenity asked, worried. 

"They walked into a trap, Alpha Knight is still alive." I looked at Serenity. 

"Then who did he kill?" She asked. 

"His twin." I looked down. "We have to save him!" I got out of bed. 

"Do you know you're pregnant?" She asked me. 

I touched my stomach. Pregnant? I looked at her. 

"I am?" I was confused. 

"Yes, so am I." She smiled. "We're both having twins." She smiled. 

"Nathan." My breathing became heavy. 

He's in danger. I shouted Misty was going crazy. She was trying to take control but I was fighting her. She took control finally. Her eyes flaring blue. 

"Nathan." Misty spoke. 

"Fine, we'll go. But we're bring back up." Serenity said. "Get dress." 

   xxx 

* Serenity's POV * 

I'm going to get in trouble. I know it. She tracked through the forest. I picked up on Justin's scent as he did mine. He ran grabbing me. 

"Why are you here?" He asked. "Are you hurt?" 

"I'm fine." I smiled. "You guys walked into a trap." 

"Yeah, how did you..." I cut him off pointing to Trinity was looking around. 

"Where is Nathan." She asked. 

Justin opened his mouth then closed it. He bowed his head. 

"We failed you Luna, he was captured." He didn't look up at Trinity. 

"Okayy, so you're telling me that my mate, the father of unborn pups have been capture?" Her voice was so calm. It scared me. 

"We're trying our hardest to get him back." Justin said, you could hear the fear in his voice. 

"Okay, let's go get him. Serenity, let's go." Her eyes bright blue with anger. 

            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dead line for this book in on Wednesday. I hope I can get the 20 chapters by then. 

Please Comment & Vote 

Xx 

~ Life is blind without love.