Three

I couldn't sleep, my mind raced with thoughts. Is he my mate like my wolf said? Shouts came from other cells.

"Let me out!" One shouted.

"I did nothing wrong!" Another shouted.

I watched as shadow appeared outside the cell parks. All I saw was his bright grey eyes. I moved closer to Serenity. His eyes followed me.

"What's your name?" He asked me.

I didn't speak.

"How old are you?" He asked.

I didn't say anything. I can tell he was getting frustrated. I frowned.

"Do you talk?" He asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders, it wasn't the best answer but it was something right.

"Why can't you talk?" He asked me.

Is he serious? I'm not answering him. I don't know him. He might be just like Alpha Knight. I looked at Serenity who was still sleeping.

"Talk to me, little mate." I looked at him.

His grey eyes appeared sad. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. What is wrong with me. I frowned.

"Whatever, I tired." He stood and walked away.

Fuck. I pulled my knees up to my chest. I sighed. I didn't get any sleep. The lights to the cells turned on. Serenity eyes widen.

"They're coming." She moved me behind her.

She got into attack mode. Her eyes bright glowing green. The guards came to our cell. They stood in free. They haven't seen anything like this. You see the Blu's blood line is powerful. Once our wolves get strong they're no stopping us.

"Calm down puppy." One guard put his hand up.

Serenity growled waking my inner wolf. My eyes grew a brighter blue. Glowing. The looks on their faces made me laughed, but I didn't say anything.

"Watch out for the blue eyed one, she looks more dangerous." One said.

"Fuck this, get the Alpha." The other spoke.

I grabbed Serenity. Her eyes went back to normal as did mine. I heard his howl. Anger written all over it. The cell grew silent.

"We just need to get you two cleaned up for work. You didn't have to go all beast on us. Now look what you to did." The guard shook his head.

I felt his dark presence. Everything was silent. My eyes met his met his stormy grey ones. It made me upset so much that my grew brighter. My wolf howled.

He smiled.

"We will not harm you, unless you do not listen." Alpha Black spoke. "Follow these men so they can help you. You have work today."

"If they touch us..." He cut Serenity off.

"They won't." He looked at me. "I promise."

Promises were meant to be broken. I frowned as the cell opened. We followed them out. My arm was grabbed sending crashing against the bars. Serenity growled grabbing me. Her eyes glowing green.

"Kill him." Alpha growled.

"Please, I'm sorry. I didn't know..." The man was cut off by Alpha Black.

"Should've second thought your actions before touching my mate then." Alpha Black growled.

Mate? So he feels the connections too. I looked at him, then my sister. Her mouth open with shock. I looked at Alpha Black.

"Get these girls out of here." He walked away.

Bipolar much? We walked up a flight of stairs to this room. Two ladies waited for us. We got washed up and fresh clothes. I was so relieved to take a shower. The clothes were black but hey it was something. The Delta and Beta showed up taking us to the court yard.

"You'll be painting the plant pots, cleaning up the weeds from the garden. Please be careful." The guy with brown eyes and blonde hair spoke.

We nodded and got to work. In the middle of the gardening, pulling weeds and trimming plants I realized I cut myself. I looked at Serenity who looked up at me then down at my hand.

"Shit, Trinity how bad is it?" Serenity asked stopping what she was doing.

I shrugged my shoulders and looked down at my bleeding hand. I clinched my jaw in pain and Serenity wiped the blood away with a cloth. I heard his howl. The blonde man came running to us. He looked at my hand just as Alpha Black walked out.

"I told you to be care." He gritted.

I was careful, I didn't know I hurt myself until now.

"Why aren't you healing?" He asked me.

"What's going on?" Alpha Black walked up.

"She's not healing." He looked up at Alpha Black.

"Why aren't you healing?" He asked me.

"She's not going to talk to you, and our wolves are weak." Serenity said.

"Why doesn't she talk?" He asked her.

"Ever since our parents died, she barely talks. She talks...only too me when no one is around, You should hear her sing though." She smiled looking at me.

I looked down blushes.

"Get her cleaned up and back to work." Alpha Black ran off.

"Y'know you say she's your mate, yet you don't treat her like one?" Serenity spoke up.

"I don't want nor need a mate." He growled.

"You do, you can't live without her." Serenity said.

"You're lucky you are her sister...twin at that. Cause I would hurt you right now." He spat and walked away.

"You could try it but I highly doubt you'll succeed." Serenity spoke just enough for him to hear her.

Alpha Black charged at her. She held up her hands wrapping him in plants vines.

"Stop!" I spoke covering my mouth.

Serenity removed the vines, she hung her hand down.

"I'm sorry." She sighed.

He walked over to Serenity holding his hand up. I reached for it before he could even land a hand on her. My eyes glowing blue.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

This chapter was longer than I expected. If you catch a mistake please tell me :)

Please Comment & Vote

Xx

~ The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places