Ten

I smiled down at her.

"Yes, and that's a stupid move you pulled there. You could have kills us both." I sighed.

"Sorry." She mumbled.

"Don't be. It's exactly what I needed... But right now. I really need you." I kissed her. "I need to feel you."

Her eyes flashed a glowing blue.

"Misty agrees." She giggled.

Her giggles is like music, so enjoyable. I growled and kissed her soft lips. I picked her up and carried her to our room. I honestly don't know what I would I without her. I laid her down my bed. She removed her clothes as I removed mine. I growled seeing the scars on her beautiful skin. Her eyes widen. 

"We'll get him little mate. Him and everyone who laid a hand on you." I whispered in her ear. 

"Just make love too me." She kissed me. 

I shifted moving down her body. I want to taste every inch of my mate. She closed her legs and I laughed spreading her legs out. She was already dripping wet. I ran my finger down her sex. Mine. I leaned in and kissed her sex. She moaned and grabbed my hair as I began to lick and suck. My own actions are making me hard. I moved up her body kissing as I went up. I took her nipple into my mouth. Owning another moan from her. Such a sweet sound. I pushed into growing in size. I didn't move, letting her have a moment. 

"It's okay, I'm good." She breathed. 

I pulled out and and pushed in her. Keeping a steady a pace. I felt her core tighten. It drove me crazy. I began to thrust faster and deeper moving her legs on my shoulder. Her eyes closed. Her back arched. Her mouth slightly open. Mine. All mine. Her eyes shot open bright blue. My turned pitch black as Damon took over. He was going crazy. Misty flipped us over taking over. She drove Damon crazy grinding on him. Her hip movement wild. Her eyes returned and so did mine. I smiled and sat up with her still on me. I buried my face into her chest kissing her breasts as I did so. I felt myself rise. It was like I was on cloud nine. I've never done this before. I wish I was her first as she was mine but sadly I wasn't. 

"Stop thinking." She breathed her head on my shoulder. 

I felted us over thrusting faster and harder. She shouted and bit my shoulder. I growled pinning her to the bed. She wrapped her legs around as we both crashed from the climax. I rested my head on her shoulder. 

"Round 2?" She giggled. 

"Give me a minute little mate." I kissed her shoulder. 

                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

Sorry I haven't updated yesterday. 

Please Comment & Vote 

Xx 

~ Whatever our souls are made of his and mine are the same