Fourteen

My flashed green, letting Cristy my wolf take over. We stalked to our old pack house. I watched as Alpha Knight walked out. He had Nathan by the hair. 

"Came for him?" He laughed. "Come and get him." 

Trinity howled, the pain in her howl was unbearable. I whimpered looking at her. She soon growled. 

"Let him go." Trinity stepped forward. 

"No!" Nathan shouted. "Stay back Trinity." 

She stopped and watched as Nathan shifted into a huge wolf. Alpha Knight followed him shifting. He jumped at Damon. Damon jumped at him. We watched as they fought. Alpha Knight powerful taking him down. I heard Trinity gasp as Alpha Knight bit Damon on the neck. With a growl she charged to at Alpha Knight. He turned pushing hard to the growl. Pinning her. We can't shift since we're pregnant. Justin ran with his knife in his hand stabbing Alpha Knight in the side. He jumped on Justin. I ran to Serenity helping her up. 

I looked around our men killing his. We walked to Nathan who shifted back. He sat up leaning against the tree. Trinity looked at his wounds. 

"They will heal." He moaned. "What are you doing here?" 

We heard a bloody scream we looked to see a huge wolf tearing Alpha Knight to pieces. His eyes bright red. He looked at me. 

"Trinity." I got her attention. 

The wolf shifted into a tall man. His eyes gold brown. He walked over to us. He looked just like our dad. 

"Serenity, Trinity." He smiled. 

"Do we know you?" I asked. 

Trinity went mute all of sudden. She looked at her mate. His wounds slowly healing. 

"I'm Raizel." He looked at Trinity and then me. "You two have grown so much." 

"Who are you?" I asked. 

"I'm your brother." He smiled. "Alpha Blu. I hold the fire element." 

I laughed, this can't be. We have a brother? How come I haven't heard of him. How old is he? 

"Okay, how old are you?" I asked. 

"Twenty-four." He answered. "You two, if I'm correct are nineteen. Twenty in a few weeks." 

His eyes darken as he looked at my stomach. He turned to Justin who was standing close by. His eyes trailed to Trinity and then Nathan. His eyes flashed a bright red. 

"I see you two are already pregnant." His voice dark. 

"Yeah, twins." I smiled rubbing my stomach. 

"I want you two to come with me." he looked at Trinity. "Only for a day." 

"Not happening." Nathan coughed. 

"Alpha Black, these are sister. I wish them to see my pack." Raizel spoke to him. 

"Trinity is my mate, she's not living my sight." Alpha Black growled. 

"I see, come with us then. Visit my pack." Raizel smiled. 

"Trinity what do you think?" He asked her. 

She didn't answer him. She stood helping Nathan up. 

"She wants to go home." Nathan said. "Home as in my pack." 

"I shall follow." Raizel shifted into a wolf. 

Nathan shifted walking close to Trinity. She hopped in his back when her feet started hurting. I hopped on Raizel's back. His wolf was soft. I never knew I had a brother. 

       xxxxxxxxxxxxx 

Please Comment & Vote 

Xx 

~ Love don't hate