Four

His eyes turned pitch black. I leveled my face so that my eyes were looking right into his. Storm clouds moved in. I felt the storm rise inside of me.

"Trinity!" Serenity shouted.

She grabbed me.

"Stop it." She whispered. "Alpha Black, stop her."

His eyes went back to grey. He walked away. The clouds went back to normal. I took a deep breath.

"What just happened?" I whispered.

"Our wolves are getting their strength back." Serenity smiled.

xxx

* Alpha Knight's POV *

"We will get those twins back. Even if we have to take over his pack." I spoke to the pack.

The Blu twins are powerful, they hold powers of the moon Goddess. Serenity holds the element of Earth, while Trinity holds the element of Water, she can also cause storms." The Beta spoke up.

"If Alpha Black finds out. We're all dead." The Delta added.

xxx

* Alpha Black's POV *

She's my mate, and one hell of one too. I've never met a wolf like that before. I heard the tall tales of it but I never believed them to be true. Until today. My mate holds the element of Water. She's powerful but not as powerful as she sister. Which holds the element of Earth. I watched them from the window. After she got cut, we got into it. I heard her voice, but I knew she wasn't going to talk after that. I sighed.

I can't have a mate, I'm too corrupted.

She's just what we need. Just look at her.

I knew my wolf is right but, I can't give her what she needs. I know one things thing though. Alpha Knight is never going to touch them again.

xxx

* Trinity's POV *

I looked up at the window to see him staring down at us. I rolled my eyes. I went back to work to work which didn't last long because we were sent back to the cells so the men could come out and finish up. We walked past the cell where the man grabbed me. Two ladies were cleaning up the blood. We got into our cells. I was starving but I knew they didn't care. I laid there looking at the ceiling, wishing for food.

"Alpha Black sent us, he wanted to know what you two wanted for dinner." A girl looked at us.

"Stake, medium rare for the both of us anything on the side and cheesecake." Serenity spoke up.

I smiled and nodded.

"Okay." She walked away and stopped. Her eyes deepened with fear

"Hello little lady." A man in all black with a red star on his jumper walked up.

We were locked in but that didn't stop me and Serenity. In quick action we both pulled on the bars as he jumped the girl. I jumped at him but he sent me into the wall. I shouted in pain as Serenity attacked him. There was a loud howl. Angry howl. The Alpha's howl. The man froze in fear. It all happened fast. One minute Alpha Black wasn't there and the next second he was ripping the guys heart out from his back.

I looked at him. His eyes pitch black. I went to move but it hurt to do so. He looked at me as he dropped the mans heart. He stalked over to me. I wasn't scared. He picked me up and carried me off.

"Trinity!" I heard Serenity shout for me.

He carried me into this room, I'm assuming it was his. Black and grey. No color at all. He placed me on the bed.

"Stay here." He spoke as he left.

I laid there. Serenity's voice calling me through mind link.

Trinity answer me! I swear to God if he hurts you I will...

I'm fine, he brought me into his room and then he left. His room is colorless. Black and grey.

Like his soul.

I laughed at her comment.

Yeah, but I think I can bring light to his darkness. If I try hard enough.

The door opened and he stood with fresh clothes.

I have to go, he's here. I'll search for you soon sis.

"The shower is there, here's fresh clothes." He handed then too me.

I nodded and got up. I winced in pain. It hurt too much to move. I looked at him. He sighed helping me up. He helped me to the bathroom. I pushed him out the door, well I tried.

"No. I'm going to help you. Now strip." His voice was hard yet gentle.

Memories flashed through my head. I felt the tears coming. I sent a 911 to my sister who kicked down his door.

"I got it from here, you can leave." Her voice hard with protectiveness written all over it.

"Get out, she's my mate. I can help here." He gritted.

"She's my sister. You have no idea what she's...what we've been through together. So get out my way Alpha or shit will get ugly." Serenity growled, her eyes glowing green.

xxxxxxxxxx

Alpha vs twin sister! Oh snap lol

Please Comment & Vote

Xx

~ We protect the people we love