Five

They had a stare off. I rolled my eyes and took off my shirt. I hissed at the pain. I felt his eyes burn my skin, my too them. 

"Who did that?" His voice was dark. 

"Take a wild guess, now get out." Serenity pushed him making him move. 

She closed the door and locked it. She looked at me and helped me with the rest of my clothing. She turned on the hot water as I got in. I felt good. I smiled and made water bubbles with my hands. 

"Stop playing around." She laughed as she washed my back. 

Once I was cleaned and dressed, and Serenity patched up my back we walked out. I knew where the Alpha was, but I didn't dare to bother him. We walked following the smell of food. We walked into the kitchen. All eyes landed on us. 

"Luna." They all bowed their heads. 

"Please, put your heads up. Trinity doesn't like it." Serenity spoke for me. 

They listened and I waved at them. They gave me a confused look. 

"She can't talk...well it's complicated." Serenity spoke up. 

"Okay." One said. 

"We're cooking dinner for you two and everyone basically." Another spoke up. 

"Please carry on, unless you need help? Me and Trinity would be happy to help you." Serenity smiled. 

"Oh no, we can't allow the Luna to help us." Another spoke. 

"Alpha Black would be upset." I looked at the girl who just spoke. 

She put her head down. I gave them a sad look and walked to the back door. I opened the door and a loud growl came from upstairs. They all cried. What in the world. 

"P-please back away from the door, you're making him upset." A girl cried. 

I ignored her and walked outside Serenity followed. We walked into the Garden. I took a deep breath as another loud growl was heard. I rolled my eyes and looked at the house. I walked in. I have had enough of this. I should be allowed to go where I want too. I walked to straight to his office. Don't know why he has one but he does. I kicked open the door. 

The Beta and Delta stood from their chairs. I pointed to the door. My eyes glowing bright blue. The nodded and walked out. I couldn't mind link with him until he marked me. Ughh. I sat down in the chair facing him. 

"You are not allow this house, is that understood." He arched his brow at me. 

I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. 

I can go where ever I want to go and there's nothing you can do about it! 

I gave it too him and walked out. He growled, it was low. My heart jumped and I took off running. I ran pass Serenity who was talking and smiling with the Beta. Her mate. I could tell. I wasn't paying attention to where I was running and I hit a wall. 

I looked up to see it wasn't a wall. It was Alpha Black. I frowned as he picked me up and carried me back to his office. He sat me in a chair and sat in his chair. I didn't dare to move. I looked at the door and back at him. I could make a run for it. 

"Don't try it, Trinity." My heart skipped a beat as he said my name. 

I slid out of the chair and onto the ground where I laid. He looked down at and then back at his work. I crawled to the door. I jumped up and opened the door. Beta and Serenity stood there. The Beta was ready to knock on the door. I smiled and hugged Serenity. I nodded and we took off running. I laughed when I heard Alpha Black cuss. I ran outside making it rain. The air was crisp as rain feel on my face. I twirled around. I stopped and looked at my mate who was angry. I smiled and twirled some more with Serenity. 

"Get in here before you get sick!" He shouted. 

I made the rain stop. I wasn't able to use my abilities in a long time. I had so much held inside of me. So much new powers to learn. I looked at him, soaked from the rain. I felt my wolf go wild. She wanted to play with her mate, but sadly he didn't want to play with us. It made me cry. 

"What's wrong?" Serenity asked. 

Misty wants to play with our mate, but he doesn't want to play with us. I mind linked with Serenity. 

"Oh, I'm sorry" She hugged me. 

I buried my face into her neck as tears ran down my face. 

He doesn't want us. 

"That's not true, if he didn't want you we would....dinner is ready." She looked at me. 

Her green eyes shining with love. We walked into the house. Two ladies handed us fresh clothing. We were told to get dress and head to the dining table. We followed the orders. My eyes widen on how big the table was. Alpha Black sat at the end of the table a chair next to him. Empty. I'm guessing that's where I sit. I was correct when he motioned me over to him. I looked at Serenity who was walking to the opposite side of the table sitting next to the her mate. The Beta. I walked over the Alpha and sat down. 

"Bitch, he's mine." A girl stood growling at me. 

Bitch!? I stood. My eyes glowing blue as I let out a low warning growl. I felt Alpha Black's hand on my back. I sat. My eyes never leaving hers. 

This is going to be a long night. 

                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

Who's the random girl? Keep reading to find out. 

Please Comment & Vote 

Xx 

~ Love who you are.