Prologue

"Leo, you're on our team now, Team Aura Guardians. You're going to have to listen to me now. These dungeons are dangerous and you can't just go somewhere alone. Stay right at my side, okay?" Although she was the thought leader of Team Aura Guardians, Lucy was a very caring lucario. "If you ever need anything you know that you just ask me, ok?"

I nodded in confirmation. She did raise me, after all. She was my mother! I did as she said, or I got left behind! She did a good job of raising me, though! She gave me an education by herself and made sure that I had sufficient training for various reasons. Today was the day that she would start bringing me to dungeons for further training.

"I'll let you take out this one. A flying-type. Go on, knock it out!" I glanced at her reluctantly. I didn't like flying-types, being a fighting-type. 

 They say this world is tough. I believe them. The only thing is that I'm tougher. Nothing is going to stop me. To be the top rescue team? I'd like to be a part of that, but I'm going to have to work my way up to it. I'm going to grow so strong! Hah! Not even Arceus will stop me! I am ready world!

I just have to get past this dang taillow first...