Two

That first date went to a second, then a third, then a fourth, then a fifth. And by then you two were officially a "couple."

   "Hey there beautiful, I brought you lunch." He said, standing at the counter of your work.

  "Why thank you." You said, leaning over to kiss him. "I go on break in five, then we can eat together." You added, and he nodded. Five minutes later, you took off your apron and sat across from Parker.

  "I got you your usual." He said, grabbing things out of the bag and setting them down. You grabbed your food and began to eat.

   "You know, I was thinking maybe I could come over tonight. Sleep over." He said, and you almost choked on your food. He wanted to sleep over?!?!

   "Y-yeah, that will be fun." You said, taking a long sip of your soda. Parker nodded and continued eating.

~That night~

  "I can't let you keep buying me food. It's not fair to you." You pouted, a glass of wine in your hand. Parker chuckled and kissed your cheek.

  "It's no big deal. I like buying you stuff." He replied, and you sighed.

   "I know, but I should buy you stuff." You replied, and he just shook his head and wrapped his arm around your waist. He pulled you closer and your lips met. He laid you down onto the couch, you threading your hands through his hair. His lips moved down to your neck and you giggled.

  "Dean stop." You laughed, but covered your mouth when you realized what you just said.

  "Who the hell is Dean?" Parker demanded, standing up. You stayed silent, not knowing what to say.

  "You know what? I really liked you, and I thought we had something good going. But this Dean guy keeps popping up and I don't think I can handle it." He exclaimed.

  "Parker, you don't understand. Let me explain." You begged, standing up.

  "I'm sorry y/n. It's over." He said, grabbing his coat and leaving. You sighed and sat down, placing your head in your hands. Suddenly, a scream sounded from Felicity's house. You wrenched open your front door and ran over to her house.

   "Felicity, let me in!" You yelled, pulling on the doorknob. Screams and thuds answered. You slammed your shoulder against it until you broke it down. The sight you were met with had you dropping to your knees. Felicity laid on the ground, in a pool of her own blood. There was a large gash in her head and multiple cuts all over her body. 

  "No. Oh God." You sobbed, pressing a trembling hand to your mouth. You walked around, checking for signs of a breakin. There was none. Something Supernatural had done this. 

   "Felicity, I promise you that I will kill whatever did this to you." You told her corpse, just after you called the police. 

   "Miss, where you the one that found the body?" You turned around to se a young police officer, followed by an older one with receding hair and the beginning of a beer belly. 

  "Yes I was." You replied, wiping the tears off of your face. Now was not the time to break down. 

  "May we ask you a few questions?" The older one asked, and you nodded. The three of you sat down on the couch as some other people came and got the body. 

  "Miss...?" The police officer asked, and you realized he didn't know your name. 

  "Y/n, Y/l/n." You replied.

  "Y/n, I understand this is hard for you, but we need you to answer these questions as honestly and clearly as possible." The older one said, and you nodded once again. 

   "Tell me about what you found when you came in, why you were coming, things like that." The younger said, holding a pencil and notepad. 

  "I heard Felicity scream, so I came over. The door was locked so I broke it down, when I came over-" You stopped, voice thick with tears, "She was dead, in a pool of her own blood. It was awful." You explained. The younger one jotted something down while the older one nodded. 

  "And was there anyone in the house, any signs of breaking in?" The older one asked, and you shook your head. 

   "Wait, you broke the door down by yourself?" The younger one asked, looking at your small form. You sighed. 

  "Yes, I used to live on an army base until my father died." You lied, "I would train with the shoulders." You added. The two officers nodded, asked you a few questions, then sent you home. That night you drank yourself into oblivion, not sleeping at all. When the sun finally rose you stumbled into the bathroom. You were pale, with bloodshot eyes and ratty hair. You leaned over the toilet, retching up all the alcohol you had consumed last night. When it was over you slumped to the floor, enjoying the way the cool tile felt against your skin. 

  "I miss you Felicity." You whispered, closing your eyes to stop the tears from coming. You turned on the shower, and got in with your clothes still on. You sat down, letting the water pelt down on you and wash away your sorrows. You had no idea how long you sat there, but by the time you got out your stomach was growling ferociously. 

   You got dressed in dry clothes, a tank top and some sweats, and went to your kitchen. You knew you should be taking precautions in case the monster came for you next but you just couldn't. You needed to mourn the loss of your closest friend, the only thing that made it better was that she could be with her wife and son now. You made yourself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, pouring yourself a much needed glass of water. You sat down on the couch, switching in between bites and sips of water. The doorbell rang and you sighed, more cops. You got up and answered the door, rubbing your eyes. 

  "I already gave my statement. What do-" You looked up, your talking stopping when you were met with two familiar faces. 

  "Sam? Dean?" You breathed out.