Eighteen

After you all were done celebrating your best friends' new relationship, you all went into the kitchen for you to make a celebratory meal. Guess the celebrating wasn't over then. You preheated the oven, pulling out a frozen pizza that you had been craving. 

   "I hope pizza's okay." You said to the guys sitting at the table, and they all answered yes in their own way. You got out a glass, filling it with water and drinking it all in one gulp. Dean came over, wrapping his arms around your waist and resting his chin on your head. You leaned your head against his chest. 

   "I'm so glad we got married." He murmured, and you ran your fingers over the ring on his finger. The one that showed that he was yours and no one else's. 

   "Me too." You replied, watching as Sam laughed at something Gabe said. You were silent, just enjoying being in Dean's arms. He held you close, humming a song you didn't recognize. You didn't care, it was your favorite song if it was Dean's voice. The oven beeped, and you slowly pulled yourself out of Dean's arms to put the pizza in. He watched you, leaning against the counter with a smug look on his face as you bent over. 

    "Quit being a perv." You joked, slapping his arm. He chuckled, tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear. You blushed, you would never get used to the way he looked at you. He pecked your lips, long enough to make you need more and then he pulled away. 

    "You are such a tease." You pouted, crossing your arms over your chest. He laughed before opening the fridge and pulling out a beer. You snatched it from him. 

   "Hey!" He complained, watching as you put it back in the fridge. "Not until dinner." You said simply, turning back to him. He sighed dramatically. 

   "I believe that you can wait half an hour for a beer Dean." You deadpanned, and he just stared at you. You blew raspberries at him, and he raised an eyebrow.

   "That's how it's going to be then?" He questioned, and you nodded. He made a 'hmm' sound, and you knew he was planning something. 

   "What are you-" You said, before suddenly he swooped you up in his arms, causing you to let out a shriek. Sam and Gabe's eyes turned to you. 

   "Put me down!" You exclaimed, but he just spun you around. You both fell into peals of laughter, and he had to set you down so he wouldn't drop you. Once you both stopped laughing, you leaned against the counter, clutching your stomach. 

   "Wow. That's love right there." Gabriel said, chin resting in his palm and awe on his face. Sam looked exactly the same. You grinned, eyes flicking to Dean. He grinned back. 

   "You guys aren't a bad example either." You said, pursing your lips to keep from laughing as both Sam and Gabe blushed. You smiled at them before turning as the oven went off. Time for dinner. 

~2 weeks later~ 

     Your hands shook as you picked up the pregnancy test. If it was positive, you would have a kid. You knew Cas had made it so you could have kids, but you had this awful feeling that maybe it hadn't worked. You picked it up, placing a trembling hand to your mouth to muffle your gasp. It was positive. You were pregnant. 

   "Y/n, baby you okay?" Dean asked, softly knocking on the door. You swallowed, wetting your suddenly very dry throat. 

   "Umm, I have something to tell you." You replied, and he slowly opened the door. His eyes widened as he saw the test in your hands, shock filling his face. 

   "Is that what I think it is?" He asked, his voice trembling. You nodded, your hands shaking as you held the test.

   "And it's positive?" He asked, and you couldn't tell but you swore it looked like he was going to cry. You nodded once again. His face suddenly lit up, a grin forming on his lips. He pulled you to him and spun you around, both of you laughing.

    "We're gonna be parent baby. Finally." Dean said, setting you down. You giggled, wrapping your arms around his waist and kissing him.

   "I cant believe it." You murmured, feeling nothing but happy. You were so happy that you forgot about Dean's deal, which you wished you hadn't. Because now you would have a child that would never know how great its father is.