Ten

~A week later~ 

      You had gotten back to the bunker yesterday, and after being gone for so long you immediately went and slept in your bed. The next morning you woke up, and went into the kitchen where the boys were already sipping coffee. 

   "Good morning my best friends, who's ready to plan a wedding?" You asked, earning a smile from both men. Dean handed you a cup of coffee, pressing a kiss to your temple. 

  "Someone's in a good mood today." He commented. 

  "I'm getting married to Dean freaking Winchester!" You exclaimed, "That's like the best achievement in life." You added, and Dean laughed at that. 

   "So, I decided that two men like us don't know how to plan a wedding, so we called in some backup." Sam explained, and out walked your long-lost best friend Dixie. 

  "Dixie! Oh my God! It's been so long!" You exclaimed, throwing your arms around her. She laughed and hugged you back. You pulled away, a grin on your face. 

  "Hey there, I heard you were getting married. I came to help plan." She said, opening her bag and showing at least a dozen wedding magazines. You squealed and began to lead her to the library, you had a lot of work to do. 

~Three hours later~ 

You looked at the guest list, thinking of other people: 

Sam

Castiel

Gabe

Charlie B. 

Kevin T.

Bobby S.

Benny

Jody M.

Donna H.

Alex

Claire N.

Jo H.

Ellen H.

Ash 

Garth F. 

Bess F.

Becky R.

Ed Z.

Harry S.

Crowley 

  "I literally just invited the king of Hell to my wedding." You said, laughing, "Should I invite his mom?" You asked Dixie, who looked up and shrugged. 

  "Dean!" You called, and he walked in with a slice of pie in his hands.

  "Yes?" He asked, a bit of blueberry hanging off his lip.

  "I invited Crowley to the wedding, should I invite his mom?" You asked, tapping your chin with your pen.

   "Do you want a drunk witch at your reception? I don't care baby, it's up to you." Dean said, and you groaned before bonking your head on the table.

   "You know what, I'm inviting her." You said, adding her name to the list.  Dean nodded and walked away.

  "Alright, so how many guests is that on Dean's side?" Dixie asked.
  "Twenty one in total." You said, looking up at your best friend. She pursed her lips in thought.

  "Now add me, and my husband Zack. That's twenty three. Are we missing anyone?" She asked. (Honestly if you think of anyone I missed just comment and I'll add them)

  "I don't think we missed anyone. I barely have any friends." You replied, earning a snort of agreement from Dixie. 

"I have a total of 25 people at my wedding, including the bride and groom." You exclaimed. Sam came up behind you, reading the list.

  "Oh no, y-you can't invite Becky." Sam said, and you turned your face up to him with a questioning look.

  "And why is that?" You asked, raising an eyebrow and crossing your arms over your chest.

  "Because, um. I- we, never mind. You can invite her, just don't sit her next to me." He muttered before walking away. You turned back to your piled and piles of wedding magazines and sighed.

   "We still have a lot of work to do." You groaned, and Dixie answered you by handing you a soft caramel. You grabbed the magazine that was focusing on dresses, and opened it to the first page. 

  "Hey Y/n?" Dixie asked, and you looked up, "Remember all that time ago when I convinced you to go on a hunt with the Winchesters? Just one little hunt, but you hated the idea of those two hunters. And look at you now." She finished off. 

  "Oh my gosh, that's right. I thought they were arrogant and self-centered. Now one of them is my best friend, and I'm marrying the other. How the times have changed." You said, and both you and Dixie let out nostalgic laughs. 

  "You thought I was arrogant and self-centered?" Dean asked playfully, sitting next to you and grabbing the guest list. 

  "I did up until I danced with you, then I knew I was head over heals for the famous Dean Winchester. Although I never thought he'd pick me." You said, a smile tugging at your lips. 

   "And I never thought someone like you would want me." Dean replied, leaning in for a kiss. You pecked him on the lips before laying your head on his shoulder. 

   "Okay you two are sickeningly adorable. I'm just going to keep looking at this magazine of wedding cakes." Dixie said, looking down. You laughed and cuddled closer to your fiance. 

   "So what do you have so far?" Dean asked you, staying quiet as to not disturb Dixie and her cake hunting. 

  "The guest list and the location, planning a wedding is hard." You said, pointing to the paper with names in Dean's hand. 

   "Where's the location?" Dean asked, and you sat up to turn around and look at him. 

 "Remember when I had that back injury and I said I was going for a drive and you followed me to that meadow thing and then after we left we got kidnapped?" You asked, and Dean nodded. 

   "The location is that meadow." You said, grinning. Dean nodded, a playful smile on his lips. 

  "I take it you're not scared we're gonna get kidnapped again." Dean said, to which you already had a planned reply. 

  "We'll have an archangel, an angel, a vampire, two werewolves, the king of Hell, and a 400 year old witch. Not to mention a whole lot of hunters." You said, "I think we'll be okay."