Fourteen

You swallowed nervously, turning around to face Cas. His face was sorrow, and you were shaking.

   "What do you mean, he's dying?" You asked, closing your eyes. Just a minute ago this had been the happiest day of your life.

  "When you were in the coma." Cas started in his gravelly voice, "Dean- he made a deal. A crossroads deal. For you to wake up. He didn't want me to tell you, but-" You didn't hear what Cas said after that, because you stood up and hurriedly walked over to Dean.

   "Hey, can we talk for a second? In private?" You asked, smiling at the woman he had been dancing with, Ellen. Dean nodded and you lead him over to a place where no one could hear you.

  "Is everything okay? What-" You pushed him against the tree, your fury taking over.

  "You ass hole! How could you do this Dean?" You started, "Why I'm the world did you ever agree to marry me if you are going to hell?" You spat, watching as Dean's face turned from confusion to dread.

   "Cas told you." He said, and even though it wasn't a question you nodded. He ran a hand over his mouth, And you watched, infuriated.

  "How long do you have?" You asked through clenched teeth, feeling very hot. Dean looked up at you, not wanting to answer. But you gave him a look and he complied.

  "Two tears." He muttered, "I couldn't just leave you in the coma! I can't live without you y/n, what was I supposed to do?" You let out an angry scoff.

   "And you don't think it's the same for me? Dean, you are the love of my life, and now in two years you're going to be gone." You explained, tears pooling in your eyes. Dean walked over and pulled you into a hug, and you would have pulled away if you'd had any energy.

   "I'm sorry okay? I- it was killing me watching you unconscious. I love you with all my heart, and I promise I didn't mean to hurt you." Dean said, and you sobbed into his chest.

   "I can't lose you. I don't want to lose you. I can't be alone again." You cried, and Dean just held you closer.

  "Come on." He said after a few minutes, pulling away a bit, "This is our wedding. Let's go have fun, and not think about this now." He said, and you nodded before cleaning yourself up. Dean held out his hand and the both of you walked back to the wedding, and as much as you tried, you couldn't stop thinking about how Dean would be gone.

~Later that night~

    You had finally arrived at your honeymoon destination, which was a romantic cabin in a beautiful set of woods. Dean was in the shower, and you laid on the bed. All the excitement had died down, and your mind was once again consumed with thoughts of Dean being gone. Tears fell down your cheeks, and you curled into a ball on the bed.

   "Y/n, baby. Please stop crying. This isn't going to be a fun honeymoon if you keep thinking about my deal." Dean said, coming out in nothing but a towel. You nodded, wiping your tears away. You had to make this time worth it, for Dean.

   "That's better." He said, smiling warmly. You nodded, sitting up. "Now, what should we do?" Dean asked, resting his hands on his hips and smirking.

   "I think I have an idea." You replied, jumping into Dean's arms and kissing him. His towel dropped to the floor as he put you down on the bed, laying you down.

~Sam's POV~

  I waved to Charlie and Jo as they drove off after giving me a ride back to the bunker. I walked back into the bunker, smiling. I was happy for y/n and Dean, and I was glad that after everything they were finally together.

   "Hey Samsquatch, what you doing?" I turned to see Gabriel leaning against the wall, smiling.

   "Nothing. How about you?" I replied, untying my tie.

  "Just came to keep you company, you'll be lonely these couple days without Y/n or Dean. That's where I come in." He said, and I laughed.

   "Sure. Let me change and we can watch a movie. How about that?" I offered, and Gabe grinned.

   "Sounds like a plan." He commented.

A/n: Sorry that this chapter is short, I've been having bad writer's block lately. I promise I'll make it up to you. Enjoy!