Seventeen

~Your POV~ 

         The rest of the honeymoon was spent walking through the woods, in bed, and in the lake that you had found. You barely thought about Dean's deal, only at night when all you could hear was his breathing. That was when your thoughts came to haunt you, telling you about how you should've known you could never be this happy. And after awhile you believed it, what had you ever done to deserve an amazing life? But after awhile you were finally able to shut the thoughts off and fall asleep. 

   "Good morning baby." Dean murmured, pressing a kiss to your cheek. You groaned and swatted him away, wanting to sleep more. He just chuckled and kissed you again, causing you to open your eyes. His face was just above yours, his green eyes sparkling. 

  "Hi there." You said, grinning. He wrapped his arms around your waist, pressing a chaste kiss to your lips. You giggled, wrapping your arms around his neck. 

   "I. Love. You." He said, kissing you in between every word. You laughed once again, your heart melting at those three words. 

   "I love you too, my stubborn little hunter." You replied, and Dean grinned. He pulled away, and you instantly missed his warmth. He looked back at you, smirking before scooping you up in his arms. You let out a screech, but he just laughed. He carried you down to the lounge room and kitchen, placing you down on the couch. 

    "Wait here, I'm going to make breakfast." He said, but you grabbed his arm. He looked back at you, a question in his eyes. 

    "You've done it every day we've been here. Let me do it." You said, but he just shrugged out of your grasp and continued to the kitchen. You sighed and sat up, watching him cook. 

~Sam's POV~ 

       Gabe and I had a fun couple of days after the kiss, we kissed a few more times actually. I was just confused, did this mean we were together? I hadn't gotten the confidence to talk about it with him yet, but I was trying. Right now he was trying to balance a pile of books on his head, and I was his cheerleader. 

   "Come on, you almost got it!" I exclaimed as he reached up to put yet another book on his head. He grinned, setting it down. Then the pile started to wobble, and then it fell. I laughed, but Gabriel looked furious. 

   "Aw come on, you did really good. A lot better than I could have done." I said, and I saw a hint of a smile on his lips. He grabbed my shirt, pulling me into a kiss. I chuckled, kissing him back. When he pulled away he was smiling. 

    "That's why you're my Samsquatch." He said,  before crouching down to pick up the scattered books. I helped, both of us working in silence. I cleared my throat. 

   "So, Y/n and Dean are coming back today. What are we going to tell them about... us?" I asked, not looking at Gabriel. 

   "We'll tell them that I gave you a love potion and you're utterly obsessed with me." Gabriel replied, and I laughed before looking at him. He grinned. 

   "Really, what are we going to tell them?" I asked, and Gabriel set the books down before crouching in front of me. 

    "We'll tell them we decided to give us a shot. That should be good enough for them." He said, and I nodded. I set my pile of books on the table, stretching. 

   "How about we watch another movie? I'll provide snacks." Gabe offered, and I nodded before walking to the room with the TV. Gabriel followed, rattling off the snacks he would get. 

   "Okay, I get it. You like to show off your Angel mojo, no need to brag." I said, and he chuckled. I walked over to our limited stash of movies, picking one out and sliding it into the DVD player. By the time I turned around, the coffee table was covered in snacks. 

   "Wow, you don't waste any time." I said, coming over and sitting next to Gabriel on the couch. He smirked, wrapping an arm around me.

   "I like treats. It's my thing." He said, and I laughed before pressing play on the movie. The opening credits started, and I grabbed a cookie off the table. 

~Your POV~ 

        After breakfast you and Dean got your stuff, getting ready to leave this little slice of Heaven. You looked over as he stuffed his shirt into his bag, smiling at his still messy hair. 

     "You ready?" He asked, throwing his bag over his shoulder. You nodded, taking one last look out the window before grabbing your bag and following him downstairs. 

   "I wonder what Sam did all this time, he's probably super bored without us." Dean said, and you nodded. 

   "He probably read the whole time." You replied, putting your bag in the trunk of the Impala before getting in the passenger seat. Dean got in next you, starting up the car before taking one last look at the cabin. 

   "We should come back some time." Dean said, a small smile on his face. You looked at him, letting out a sigh. 

   "You have two years to live, I don't see when we're going to get the time to come back." You said, tears springing to your eyes. Dean looked over at you, his face softening. 

  "I'm sorry, but I had to make the deal. You were in a coma." He said, and you nodded before wiping your eyes. Dean grabbed your hand, squeezing it lightly. 

   "Let's go. Sam probably misses us." You said, and Dean nodded before letting go of your hand. He started driving and you looked out the window, sighing. When you finally got home, you wanted nothing more than to crawl into bed and cry. The both of you walked in, and heard the sound of a TV. You followed the sound, gasping at what you saw. There was Gabe and Sam, cuddling on the couch. 

   "Hey guys! How was your honeymoon?" Gabriel asked, perking up as he saw you and Dean. You heard Dean tense up behind you, knowing he was just as confused. 

   "What- who? Umm." You stuttered, and Sam stood up before grabbing Gabriel's hand and intertwining their fingers. 

  "Gabriel and I decided to give us a chance." Sam said, and the look of adoration on Gabe's face as he looked at Sam had your knees going weak. You grinned, before pulling both of them into a hug that Dean quickly joined.