Twenty

~Six months later~ 

You walked, more like waddled, into the kitchen. You rested one hand on your bulging stomach and the other on your back. Sam and Gabriel were in there, laughing at some video they were watching on Sam's laptop. You smiled at them and opened the fridge, grabbing Dean's leftover pie and placing it on a plate. 

"Hey! You little thief!" Dean exclaimed, walking in just then. You looked at him, feigning innocence. 

"What? The baby wanted pie!" You exclaimed, and Dean rolled his eyes before walking over and pressing a kiss to your temple. 

"The baby wants all of my snacks lately." He said, bending down to press a kiss to your stomach. You laughed and took a bite of the pie, glancing over at Sam and Gabriel who were now holding hands and talking to each other in hushed voices. A smile played on your lips, they were so cute together. You gasped as the baby kicked, and everyone turned to look at you. 

"I'm fine, the baby just kicked. I guess they're as excited as we are to find out the gender." You cooed to your stomach. Today was the appointment to find out the gender of your baby, and you couldn't be more ready. 

"I still don't understand why you waited until you were seven months along to find out instead of four months along." Gabriel commented, absentmindedly playing with Sam's hair. Sam nodded. 

"Because I wasn't sure if I would make it this far along into the pregnancy, so we waited just in case I had a miscarriage." You explained, watching as Sam and Gabe both nodded thoughtfully. Dean wrapped his arms around you from behind, resting his hands on your stomach. You leaned into his touch, eating more pie. Sam and Gabe returned to their video. 

"So what do you think, girl or boy?" Dean asked, and you thought for a second while eating more pie. 

"I don't know. I'm fine with either, and I honestly have no idea if it's a girl or boy." You replied, finishing off your pie and scraping the rest off the plate. "How about you?" You asked. 

"I really want a girl."He said, and you turned to look at him, raising an eyebrow. "What? I want to have a girl as pretty as my girl." He said, and you chuckled, lightly hitting his shoulder. 

"You're so cheesy." You commented, pulling out of his embrace and going to wash your dishes. Dean watched you, eyes crinkling as he did. 

"Love'll do that to you, I mean look at Sam. He would never let anyone play with his hair but Gabriel is constantly doing just that." Dean said, and everyone turned to look as Gabriel still played with Sam's hair. 

"I've played wth Sam's hair." You pointed out, turning back to wash your dishes. You heard Dean scoff before he talked to Sam. 

"So I'm the only one who's not allowed to touch it? I'm your brother." Dean exclaimed, and you turned to them just as Sam chuckled. 

"Sorry Dean, but you're not coming anywhere near my hair. Especially since you want me to cut it." Sam replied. 

"You better not!" You and Gabe told Sam at the same time, and everyone laughed. "I like your hair, I think you'd look weird with short hair." You told him, and he nodded as if he knew what you meant. 

"Whatever, I'm going on a supply run. Y/n just ate the rest of our food, again." Dean said, and Sam and Gabriel both groaned. You raised an eyebrow, tapping your fingers against your stomach. 

"I am pregnant after all." You said, and Dean smiled and shook his head before walking out. You went next to Sam and Gabe, seeing the video they had been watching was a video of Dean drunk singing on top of the library table in a flannel and boxers. 

"Oh my God." You said through laughter as Sam started it over again and the three of you watched it, laughing your asses off. 

~Two hours later~ 

All four of you piled into the Impala, Sam and Gabe in the back, you in the passenger seat, and Dean in the driver's seat. You all were going to your appointment to find out the baby's gender, and everyone was filled with excitement. 

"Alright, let's go." Dean said, starting up the car and pulling out of the garage. You absentmindedly rubbed your belly, looking out the window. Sam and Gabe talked in the backseat, about who knows what, and Dean hummed along to the music playing out of the radio. 

After about fifteen minutes of driving you arrived at the clinic, and Dean walked over to your side of the car to help you out. The four of you walked in, Dean going to the front desk to tell them that you were here. Sam and Gabe sat down, Gabe picking up a magazine on breastfeeding and Sam taking it away and putting it back. 

"Y/n and Dean Winchester?" A nurse called, and Dean grabbed your and before leading you over to her. She smiled at both of you and told you to follow her before she started walking down the hall. You folowed, looking at all the pictures of the babies on the wall. 

"You'll be in here." She said, opening the door to a room. You nodded to her and walked in, Dean right behind you. 

"The doctor will be in shortly." She said. "Thank you." Dean told her, and she smiled before leaving the two of you alone. You looked around the room, sighing. Dean squeezed your hand, and you smiled at him. A few minutes later, the doctor came in. 

"Hi there, how are we doing today?" She asked, smiling at the two of you. "We're good, how are you?" You asked, smiling back. 

"I'm doing great, thanks for asking." She said, before walking over to you, "Now how about we see if this is a little boy or girl?" She asked, and you nodded. 

~After the appoinment~ 

You and Dean walked back into the waiting room, and Sam and Gabriel stood up as you walked in. "Well, what is it?" Gabriel asked. You and Dean grinned at each other before you turned back to them. 

"Dean and I are proud to announce that we will be having-" You paused, giving it some anticipation, "A little girl!" You exclaimed, and Sam and Gabriel cheered before pullig you guys into a hug.