•I Get What I Want•

[Yuri Plisetsky]

     "No, I refuse to skate with him," Y/N screamed. This had been going on for hours. Y/N was Yakov's best pair skater. Or, she was until her male partner moved back to Brazil. He had gathered all of his senior male skaters, and begged her to pick at least one.

"But why?" He wailed, "He has strong lifts, and can flip you well! Just like Emilio!" 

The girl countered, "But he's too tall. We'd look disproportional on the ice. Like a giant and a mouse"

That was the final straw for Yakov. "Fine! If you don't bring me your new partner tomorrow, you will leave this skating school,"

Y/N rolled her eyes, and stalked off the rink. She nearly ripped off her skates in frustration, before storming out of the locker room. She kept walking with her head down, her cold hands thrust deeply into her pockets. She kept walking until...

"Watch it!" came a gruff voice

"Why don't you, you-" she stopped short as she took in the person who she collided with. He was close to her height, maybe a few centimeters taller. His light blonde hair cascaded over his eyes in gentle streaks. Said eyes were a deep turquoise, and very, very angry.

"Have you gone deaf?" He seethed, before stalking past her. 

"Wait!" She called out, but the boy kept ignoring her. She yanked on his jacket, causing him to turn around in anger.

She gazed back with an even glare. "What is your name and how old are you?" She demanded.

"Why should I tell you?" He retorted.

"Tell me!" Y/N shouted.

"Yuri Plisetsky, fifteen," he muttered, looking down. Y/N smirked, "Thank you. I am Y/N L/N, aged 16,"

He narrowed his eyes, "Now that's done, what did you want,"

"Oh, I'll tell you tomorrow," she smirked coyly, leaving the blonde to stare dumbfounded as she stalked off. 

~~~

"WHAT!?" Yakov screamed, getting up and banging his palms in the desk. "I will NOT allow this! Yuri still must train for his senior debut. Not waste time frivoling around with you!"

Y/N sighed, "Well, I guess I should pack my bags for Brazil. Pleasure knowing you," she started to leave the tiny office, when she heard Yakov's defeated voice. 

"If you stay, the brat's your new partner. But you MUST stay. I can't loose any more skaters, especially after Victor left,"

Y/N grinned wickedly. 'Guess it's time to tell the brat,' she thought, 'Maybe he'll take it better than the old man,'

Oh how wrong she was...

While Yuri was screaming in protest, she closed her eyes happily, and thought, 'This will be the start of a wonderful friendship,'

Next: Victor Nifikorov