•Presents•

A/N thank you all so much for 1k reads! One of the best presents ever

[Yuuri Katsuki x Male! Reader]

Yuuri loved the holiday season. He loved the scents, the food, the weather, everything! This year was his first holiday with Y/N. He just got his silver at the Grand Prix, and his spirits were soaring high.

Y/N, however, was a different story. Sure he was happy Yuuri was happy, but the holidays never made good memories for him.

When he was younger, he found out he was tragically allergic to gingerbread. When he was fourteen, he accidentally knocked down the candles at dinner, causing a huge uproar. And on top of that, when he was seventeen, his mother forced him under mistletoe with the snobby girl from next door.

As Yuuri glided around the living room in his socks, humming winter tunes, Y/N lay on the couch, scrolling through Instagram.

"Y/nnn," Yuuri whined, "Its the holidays! I'm home, it's really festive everywhere, but you seem so sad. What's wrong?"

Y/N sat up and sighed, "The holidays, just...don't work out for me,"

Yuuri pouted, and lay on top of him. "But you have me! What could go wrong!"

Y/N stroked his hair, "Its not you. I love being with you! Especially when you're happy. It's just...the holidays bring back bad memories,"

"Like what?" Yuuri demanded. Receiving no reply from the other male, he started peppering his cheeks with light kisses. "If you don't tell me, you won't get your present this evening!"

Y/N blushed, "Fine!" As he told the stories, Yuuri smiled. At last, his boyfriend was lightening up.

Y/N finally agreed to let Yuuri put on holiday movies, as they cuddled together under warm blankets.

After the third one, Y/N started to yawn.

Yuuri pressed his warm lips against his, and gently started to kiss him. Y/N deepened the kiss, slinging his arms around Yuuri's neck. Yuuri gripped the boy's waist tightly, and made sloppy kisses down his neck. He started to nibble in Y/N's sweet spot as Y/N gasped from the ecstasy coursing through him.

"Y-Yuuri," he gasped in shock at the ravenette's forward behavior.

Yuuri smirked, "I want to give you your present really badly," he continued making sloppy kissed on Y/N's jawline, "C'mom babe. The couch isn't as romantic as our bedroom,"

Y/N blushed, as Yuuri picked him up, "You're gonna have a bad time," he smirked in a husky voice, uncharacteristic to his sweet demeanor.

And god was Y/N turned on.

~~~

>\\\< I'm so embarrassed, but I hope you guys enjoyed

That was way more intense than I expected

I ended up changing the title three times

Please vote 🌟 before continuing!

Also, comment your requests! I've got nothing to do!

Up next: Yuri Plisetsky

(I have a major crush on my blondie what can I say)