•Late Night Wishes•

[Victor Nifikorov]

Y/N sat in a warm cocoon of blankets on her sofa. She scrolled through her notifications mechanically. From one app to the next. Fingers flying across the keyboard.

Her boyfriend, Victor Nifikorov, had yet another long session of practice, and she was left at home alone. It was all quiet and peaceful, but empty. She missed him.

~~~

Y/N's eyes snapped open with a start. She glanced at the clock, which read 11:09 pm. She sighed, realizing she had fallen asleep, and Victor still wasn't at home. She peeled away her blankets, and trudged to their shared bed.

11:11 pm.

She chuckled as she read the time on the digital clock. She knew it was foolish. She knew wishes never came true. But still, she wished for Victor to come home.

One. Two. Three minutes passed, and she had not heard the familiar sound of keys in the door. She was about to give up, when on the fourth minute she finally heard it.

A few moments later, Victor entered the bedroom. He collapsed on the bed, and hugged Y/N.

"I missed you," he murmured in her hair.

"I missed you too, love," Y/N replied, her voice muffled by his chest.

He littered butterfly kisses down her jawline and neck. He paused briefly, taking in her intoxicating scent.

"I love you so, so, much," he sang quietly. Y/N smiled, and gave him a quick peck on the lips. This wasn't new behavior, but it still sent chills down his spine.

"I love you,"

"I love you more,"

~~~

Sorry is this was short! Still hope you've enjoyed!

Don't forget to vote 🌟

Next up: Yuuri Katsuki