•A True Gentleman•

[Georgi Popovitch]

Requested by @Snowflakesparklegore

A/N: this gave me a little trouble, so I'm really sorry if you don't like it! It is a little different from my usual one shots. Instead of a scenario, think of it as "How would Georgi love some one

~~~

Georgi Popvitch. A man with great ambition. A man who cares too much, and falls too hard for those who don't care. Such was the case with Anya, and we all saw how that played out. He was convinced she was his soulmate, when really she was a wolf in sheep's clothing.

But not you. You were different. You were there to pick up the pieces of his broken heart. The man who had sworn to never love another again, was head over heels for you. And to be honest, you were too.

When he asked you out, he was a bumbling, blushing mess. It was strange this suave beau was at a loss for words. Charming girls was his specialty, yet he was speechless whenever he lay eyes on you. But it was coherent enough for you to see his love for you was true.

You accepted with a million-dollar smile on your features. Every day, he would hold doors for you, and help you out of your car. He was a true gentleman. He would never go father than you wanted, and always made sure you were happy, before he was. Even so, every touch, every kiss always made you weak in the knees, and his polite but passionate love was to die for. Every minute you were with him, you fell harder and harder.

How, you wondered, could you be blessed with a man straight from a fairy tale? A true Prince Charming.

When he learned he did not qualify for the Grand Prix finals, he didn't show sadness, but bittersweet joy.

"I may not have reached my goal, but now, you have me all to yourself"

You smiled, and snuggled deeply into his muscular torso. He was the light of your life, your king. And you, darling, were his queen.

~~~

A/N: look! Another update after a couple thousand years. I thank you all for all the love this story's been getting. I'm in the throes of school, but I'm going to try and have consistent updates!

Please vote 🌟 before continuing!

Up Next: Reader's choice