•Holding On To You (bxb)• reader request 2

[Seung-Gi Lee x Male!reader]

Requested by @BambooOtaku

"Seung, a second place medal is nothing to frown at!" Y/N implored, tucking his short curly locks behind his ears.

Seung rolled his eyes, and turned away from his boyfriend. Y/N heard the sound of his phone unlocking. He sighed; back to Instagram to console him instead of his boyfriend. Great.

After a few minutes, of impatiently waiting, Y/N wrapped his arms around Seung's neck, and buried his face in his back. He stiffened, and demanded, "What are you doing?"

Y/N just hummed, and continued embracing him. Seung gently unhooked his arms, breaking their bond.

Y/N pouted, because this was yet another time he was rejected cuddling. But just as Y/N was about to get up and leave, he felt warms strong arms imprison his torso, and was pulled back down to the couch.

"Seung?" He whispered nervously.

"What? Can't I hug my boyfriend?" He asked. Without looking, Y/N could tell one of his eyebrows arched in a challenging manner. He relaxed, their bodies fitting perfectly together. Y/N turned around to face him, and flashed a small smile.

His face went through a rough contortion, until a soft smile finally emerged. The special one just for him.

"Why don't we do this more often?" Y/N sighed, snuggling deeper into his muscular torso.

He blushed, "A-ah, um, well. Okay, so-"

Y/N placed a finger on his lips, silencing him. "Shhh, it's alright. That makes every time we do cuddle extra special," he murmured, pushing his messy hair back into place.

"Ugh," he snorted in disgust, "Don't use that 'cuddling' word. It's too cutesy. It's not right for us."

"Well then what should we all this?" Y/N questioned, gesturing at the two of them. Seung's eyes laced with brief confusion, until he smiled, "I've got it! Holding on to you,"

Y/N's eye gave a slight twitch, at the cringeworthy name. He forced a smiled, "Okay, love! We'll call it that. Whatever makes you happy,"

Seung hadn't noticed his discomfort, and proceeded to steal a quick peck from his lips, and then rested his head on top of his peacefully.

"I could sleep like this forever," he sighed contented.

"Then why don't you?" Y/N asked drowsily. "We never sleep in the same bed. I'm telling you, it's going to be really warm. And fuzzy, and cutesy. Think of the selfies,"

Y/N could feel a smile ease its way on his face, "Okay, Mr. Bratty. We'll start right now."

Within a few moments, the pair was happily asleep, their torsos held tightly together, and their legs in a tangled mess.

~~~

Thank you all for reading. I hope you've enjoyed, and please vote 🌟before continuing! Feel free to request via comment! I'm open to nearly anything!

Up Next: Sara "Sala" Crispino