Vikturri Headcannon/Drabble

For AstronautBanana5

*includes spoilers for ep.10*

Headcannon: Yuuri wins gold, and Viktor marries him. Yuuri continues to skate, but Viktor officially retires, and tends to their adopted child.

----

"Yuuri!" Viktor called from the kitchen, "She dosen't want to eat the mash I made!"

Yuuri hurried into the kitchen. Their one-year-old daughter had a grumpy look on her face, which was covered in her food.

Yuuri took the bowl from Viktor, and held the spoon high over his head. He pretended to skate his way over to her, his socks gliding on the tile.

Her eyes widened in amazement, and her mouth was wide open. Yuuri shoved the spoonful in her mouth, and handed the bowl back to Viktor.

He smirked, "I forgot, she likes it when you skate for her," then he dropped his tone, "And I like it too,"

Yuuri reddened, "V-Viktor! Not in front of the baby!"

Said child was making grabby hands for the cookie tin on the counter. Viktor smiled, "When she has her nap, we'll play a little,"

Yuuri felt his face go from warm to steaming hot. This was going to be a wild night

~~~~

In honor of recent events!! A vikturri drabble! No, I'm not going to do any more of these. It was a special occasion!

If you've enjoyed, please vote 🌟 and keep on reading!

Up next: Yuri Plisetsky