Alexander x Reader (2)

AN: At whatever college they go to they have lockers kay? Kay.

Y/N had noticed a boy staring at her during chemistry yesterday. As she approached her locker after the class, she saw him closing his locker and walking the other direction.

But not just any locker.

The one next to hers.

This should be interesting.
Why? Well, Y/N is no dummy. She is a sophisticated, yet, bubbly, character, that's for sure. But two of her stronger suites were always knowledge and common sense. Using these and the evidence of that stare she could feel lulling on her during class that made the hairs on her arms stand up, she concluded this dude could be somewhat curious to find out more about her.
But Y/N wouldn't let it interfere with her studies. She knew that.

---------

Alexander walked into school and made his way to his locker. There stood Y/N, rummaging through her metal rectangle, searching for her needed belongings. Their lockers were next to one another's! Score, he thought. One peg up on John! It kind of hurt Alexander to be saying that about one of his best friends, but this wasn't about him. It was about Alex and Y/N. Alex and Y/N only.

As she closed her locker's door, she heard the familiar noise she had heard all throughout high school of a locker opening next to her. She looked over, and Alex did the same.

"Hi." She said with a smile. Even though she knew he had stared at her, which she thought was a little odd, she decided to treat him just as she would any other student.

"Hello! Alexander Hamilton. Call me whatever you'd please."

"Y/N. Pleasure to meet you, Hamilton." She said, extending her arm. Alex did the same and felt her touch for the first time. Her hand was so soft.

"The pleasure is mine." That sounded way better in his head than how it came out, in Alex's personal opinion. But Y/N didn't care.

"So, I've noticed you're in my chemistry class?" She asked, in an attempt to start a conversation with her new acquaintance.

"Yeah-" Alex said, but before he could finish he was cut off by a happy John.

"Alex? Wattup?" Laurens greeted his friend. He suddenly looked at who was standing there, mingling with Alex.

"Oh, hey Y/N? How's it going?"

"Fine, I guess. You?"

"Pretty good."

Alex once again boiled inside, hiding it from the out. So much for his one peg (AN: PEGGY) up on John, for Laurens could actually converse with the beauty naturally.

"Well, I'll catch you in chemistry, Alex. I'm gonna go to class. See ya John!" And with that, Y/N left the mix.

"Ham, get this: I've got 2 classes with her!"

Now, instead of Alex, once again, gaining a peg due to having class with her, he was down one.
Whenever Laurens spoke of Y/N, his face became numb. But John just believed it was due to not speaking of a matter that interested Alex, for he was always excited by things like history and debate.

"That's good, I suppose. I'll catch you later." Alexander stormed away, leaving John free to do what he wanted until class.