modern!Laurens (SMUT)

You get off of your plane, and wait for your suitcase at baggage claim. You get your bag, but kind of sit there, not really knowing what to do. That is, until your phone chimes.

Bae: I'm outside

You: okay. Walking out now

As you said you would, you make your way outside and turn to the left, looking for your boyfriend, John Laurens. You hadn't seen him yet, but you'd know when you did. He had curly, luscious hair and beautiful, calming eyes. His nose complemented the shape of his face so well, and he had plump, pink lips. Freckles were spotted all over his face.

He was really shitting hot.

You continue looking for him, until all of a sudden, somebody grabs your waist and turns you around. Startled, you drop your bag, but when you see John's face you don't get a chance to say anything. His lips locked with yours and he picks you up; you straddle his hips with locked legs. Still kissing you passionately, Laurens grabs your bag, picks you up, and brings you too his car. He sets you down and you begin to laugh.

You lean into his chest for a cute, warm embrace. "I missed you," you whisper.

"Not as much as I missed you. It was so lonely around the apartment..." he kisses you again, and when he releases, you frown. But he leans in and whispers, "Don't worry, kitten. We're not done yet..." You look up at him with lust in your eyes. You run to your car door; you want to get home quickly now. But Laurens slowly makes his way to the other side of the car.

No wonder his favorite animal is a turtle.

"Ugh, come on, John! You're making me mad!"

"But you're so cute when you pout," he says, looking at you through the car windows. Eventually he sighs, seeing that you're smudging his windows with your helpless hands, and lets you in. Once you get in you both lunge for one another, kissing. You run your hand through his hair, and leave the other one on his shoulder. John takes one hand off of your waist and holds himself up on the car wall behind you, as he almost stumbles on top of you. He deepens the kiss, and aggressively begs for an entrance with his tongue. At first you deny access, but Laurens gets more aggressive, and you finally oblige. He tastes every corner of your mouth, like an explorer searches every crevice in a cave. He pulls away aggressively, staring into your eyes as he puts the key in the ignition. You both lash your heads forward, waiting to see the car getting closer to the apartment. He sets one hand in your upper thigh, close to your spot; so close you let out a little moan at his cold touch. This excites John, as he rubs your thigh, making you feel hot. His only hand on the wheel is gripping it tightly, and he stared at the road, clenching his jaw as he awaited your arrival back home. He begins to lose patience, so you move his hand, which was now going up and down your thigh faster than before, back to the wheel. He leans forward, and the car ride is silent. You turn on the radio.

BACK AT THE APARTMENT

By the time you arrive, you think John is calmed down, but you were wrong. He was even more anxious, he just wasn't showing it. You get out of the car and stretch. John is staring at you from the side, watching as you stuck out your boobs and butt as you stretched. He takes your hand, and rushes you inside. The elevator has one other person in it. John stands behind you, but rubs his dick on your ass, and you try not to moan in front of this stranger, who ends up leaving at the floor below you. They get off, and John grabs your waist from behind. "The things I'm going to do to you..."

This turns you on as you get out of the elevator, weary of your boyfriend right behind you, breathing down your neck.

You unlock the door of your apartment, setting down your bag at the door. You sigh and go to lay down, but John refuses. He grabs you, slamming you against the wall.

SMUT MY FRIENDS

You moan as John moves from your mouth to your neck. He leaves you weak in the knees; he knew he had you in his grasp and you were all his to dominate. You rest your hands on his shoulders for support. John wraps his hands around your waist, pulling you off the wall and turning you both around. His kisses your lips again, so fast and rough. You were horny, and you wanted him. But John teased you. He wrapped his hands around your body, and squeezed your ass cheeks. Your mouth flew open as you moaned. John carries you to the bedroom, slamming you down on the bed. You take your shirt off and Laurens stares at your boobs, hungry for more. He lunges onto you and grabs one with his right hand, and kisses your lips, working his way down. He goes to your neck, in between your boobs, your stomach, and down to the line of your pants. John looks back up, and takes your bra off. He sucks on one nipple, and alternantes. He takes his free hand and cups it around your vagina area, applying pressure to get you excited through your shorts. The whole time you sit there, moaning. John takes off your pants and your thong, revealing everything. "Someone's excited," he says seductively. "Do I make you wet?" He asks, stopping everything before I answer. I blush.
"I said," he leans in and whispers in my ear, "do I make you wet?" He nibbles my ear.
"Yes! You make me wet! You make me horny!" I scream.
"Better." he says, and begins to eat you out. He flicks his tongue back and forth on your clit, and you scream his name. He covers your mouth with one hand. He's straddling your right leg, and you can feel his boner under his fully clothed body. You sit up, and bring him closer to you. You take off his shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers. John takes those off and throws them across the room. He sits on you, rocking his hips for his own pleasure. As he's caught in a weak spot, you flip him over and he obliged, and do the same to him. You sit on his hard dick and rub yourself on it.

"Oh, Y/N," he moans. You both decide you've had enough. John flips you back over, and positions himself over you.

"Ready?" He asks. You nod. John slowly puts himself in, but thrusts hard afterward. He went in deeply and quickly, leaving you moaning. John grunts your name, and he begins to thumb your clit. You're stunned, as your mouth flies open.

"John... you- you're sooo- big..." you let out between moans. John squints,

"Your tight pussy isn't helping." He leans down and sucks your tits again.

You were about to reach your climax, but didn't say anything since you knew John would stop before you could. Sneakily, you begin to finish, and John notices. But rather than stopping, he yells, "Y/N! I'm gonna cum!" You're both grunting, and you finish before he does. He pulls out, and you make him sit on the edge of the bed as you suck him off to finish. He does, and his fluids flow into your mouth. You swallow. But John isn't done yet. He pulls you back onto the bed and spreads your legs. He finishes eating you out, and you moan in immense pleasure. You finish there, too, and John lays down next to you, your naked bodies intertwined.

"I love you, kitten," he whispers.