Alexander x Reader - Who Are You? (3)

"I see. Well, I should be going, as I-"
Hamilton cut himself off as he realized he had nowhere to stay.

Y/N stayed silent as they waited for a response. Alexander, however, continued his sentence sounding like he knew what to do, despite the situation.

"-need to find a temporary place to dwell. Good evening." As Alexander turned around to walk away, Y/N spoke up.

"You're welcome to stay with me if you'd like."

Alexander was tempted to take his offer, but felt quite bad.

"I don't think that would be right of me; I just moved here and need to be able to work my way around things on my own."

"Well, good on you. However... Tonight, Mr. Hamilton, is your first night here, and I will not let you go without having a safe shelter for the night. We're nice here, you know. And if you're so invested in finding a place to stay, so be it. You will start you search for shelter tomorrow." Y/N stated, very firmly. Alexander gave in and Y/N went back to being their normal self.

"Good! Now follow me!" Y/N grabbed Alexander's hand and pulled him along, causing him to blush and laugh a bit. After a few minutes of jogging to Y/N's house, they settled.

"I'll sleep on the dining room lounging chair, and you can take my bed, Hamilton." Y/N said.

"Please, you've already done so much for me. I can take the lounging chair." Hamilton argued with a soft, pleading voice.

"No matter what I have done, this is my home and you will listen. That listening shall start with this rule: no more fighting," Y/N said with a joking tone, giggling the slightest bit.

"Fair enough," Alexander said with a sigh of defeat, smiling a little.

Back on his island, Alex was always a charmer. Everybody was always after him. Now, it was a bit different, not having people begging for his attention. He somewhat enjoyed it. However, Alex was a baller, and that wouldn't change.

Y/N showed Alexander the bathroom and their room. "Good night, Y/N." Alexander said, kissing their knuckle. Y/N left the room smiling (A/N: *cough cough* Natasha *cough cough*).

The next morning, Hamilton woke up significantly earlier than Y/N. Through the darkness, he worked his way to a desk. He quickly grabbed the quill and wrote a thank you to Y/N for their kind gestures, and left in silence in hopes Y/N wouldn't wake up. On his way out, however, Alex was guilty; He saw Y/N sitting there, and they just looked so cute. He gave Y/N a slight peck on the forehead and continued on with his leave.

About 2 hours later, it was bright outside. Y/N had woken up and was confused when Alexander wasn't anywhere to be seen. They went to the desk to write to their brother upstate, when they noticed a note from Alexander.

"That explains it," Y/N said to them self. With that, Y/N continued writing a letter to their brother.