Alexander x Reader (Final)

IDK rly where to put this I feel like this one was shity and below average but I'm lazy and I wrote all of it in like 2 friggin days so ye

Y/N woke up in her own bed. Only God knows how she got back here. She could recall all memories of last night... It was... interesting. She wasn't mad, but disappointed, perhaps, in herself for drinking so much. Sure, it was legal, but she knew she would eventually take it too far.

Alex, on the other hand, was happy. He was blissful, for the one whom he had admired most, agreed to go with him. Sure, they were both drunk, but maybe, just maybe, she actually did like him. They both thought to themselves, "I won't tell anybody..."

Oh, of course, for Alex, only with the one small exception of John Laurens.

-:-:-:-

School, after the weekend is over

-:-:-:-

The weekend was dull for the two. They did their homework, and rested for a relatively long amount of time, in attempts to work off their sicknesses. Failed attempts, might I add.

On Monday, Alexander was a minute or so behind Y/N getting to their lockers. Alexander walked over with confidence. However, on the inside, he was so nervous he'd rather run the other way. He didn't know what to say. Despite the words jumbling through his head telling him to walk away, he continued, pace by pace, to his locker. Upon his arrival, he opened his locker without saying anything. Y/N recognized his presence, but remained silent as well. It was like this until Alex spoke up.

"Y/N, I would like to formerly apologize to you for my frivolous behavior last night. It was stupid and I-"

"There's nothing to apologize for, Alexander."

Silence.

"Could I ask why?"
...

"I love you."

More silence.

And maybe just a little more.

"I love you too, Y/N."

More silence.

"I'll see you around. Good day." Y/N said, smiling.

Later that day, the rumor did eventually get out that Y/N and Alexander were a couple. Peggy had overheard their conversation, and was unaware they were trying to hide it. John was one of the first to know.

-:-:-:-

He confronted Alex. All Hamilton did in response was smile and nod his head. That didn't stop John from liking Y/N, but he knew she would never belong to him. In the end, he found somebody, but did get her pregnant. He later passed away while on a road trip to South Carolina. A car had swerved into his lane. Alexander had mourned for days. Weeks. Months. Y/N was always there for him, but they both secretly knew there would always be a whole in his heart; John was his best friend.

Long story short, Y/N and Alexander didn't communicate for about a year or so after graduating. They didn't want long distance. However, they both knew they weren't complete without one another. Around the same time, they planned on calling the other. Alex beat Y/N to it.

That winter break, they met once more. They both knew, right then, they had found their soulmate. They were right there for years. They didn't truly unlock the meaning of love until they found one another again. It was a whole new feeling.

Alexander proposed to Y/N three weeks after meeting his love once more. She gladly accepted; they both knew they would love each other until the day they died.

/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@@/@/

The two didn't know what the future held: Eight children, long days and nights in which Alexander would neglect everything but his writing, an affair... they would work hard to get past those last two.
Little did they know...
Y/N would never recover from the affair.
Y/N would never recover from those long nights that Hamilton would treat the family like trash.
Worst of all?
Y/N would never recover from losing her son.
Y/N would never recover from losing Hamilton.
Her beloved, charming, compassionate, intellectual, Hamilton.
Y/N would never recover from losing her sisters.
Y/N would never stop asking God why he bestowed these things upon her and her loved ones.
These would be lessons for Y/N; all good things must come to an end.

/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/

The future can never be unlocked until the future arrives. As Hamilton was dying, he thought about the common sense he should have knocked into himself before getting into an argument over political status. He thought of Y/N, and all he had done.

But the past is in the past; it is forever out of reach. He could only hope for the best in the future for his wife.

-:-:-:-

All of these things were things they would never control. But, being star struck lovers, Hamilton and Y/N lived in the present, not the past. Not the future. At heart, all they would truly want in life was each other.

And they weren't afraid to say it.

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Oh yay sap. I really didn't know how to end this but I'm trying to do stories that aren't about Alexander as much so I need to end those or pause them for now. So I felt life this one was fine where it was.