제1회

"Young miss, your lift is ready." One of our maids knocked on my door thrice.

"Yeah, I'm coming out." I answered and I heard the thumps of her feet away.

I took a last look of my uniform on my body-sized mirror. My uniform fits my curves well. My brown long-sleeves blazer showed my waistline, wearing white tops inside. My black skirt that ends in the middle of my thighs and black high-socks that was stretched up to above my knees. Finishing it with my 2-inches black heels. My dirty blonde hair which was curled on the ends was falling loosely on my shoulders. I don't like making myself a clown so I only put a light makeup, no eye shadows, just a face powder and a light pink shade of lipstick.

I made a confident smile before turning my heels and exited my room. Since my parents weren't always in the mansion for they are busy with our company, our maids and butlers are the ones who always took care of me.

I admit that I'm a spoiled brat. I get what I want but not in a bad way. My parents just love me so much that they'll give me what I want in just a single demand. I'm not a rebel. I'm a b!tch, sometimes. I'm the queenka in our university but I'm not a bully. I'm famous among my schoolmates just because my parents are the major stockholders of my university. One thing I love the most in our university, aside of our uniform, is the freedom of students in terms of personal aspects. The students are allowed to dye their hair whatever color they want. Boys are allowed to wear piercings and they don't have rules about proper haircuts. As long as the students are wearing their proper uniform and Identification Card, they are free on whatever they want to do with themselves.

I'm 19 years of age and I'm in the last semester of last year in College. After graduation, I'm entitled to head our company next to my parents since I'm their heiress.

"I'm going~" I waved goodbye to our maids who are waiting for me at the door.

"Have a safe ride, young miss." They said as my lift stopped in front of me. My driver hopped off the car and opened the door at the backseat for me.

"Thank you, ahjusshi." I smiled at him and he just bowed as he closed the door beside me. He then walked to the driver's seat and started the engine, driving me to the university.

My first day of school was about to start and within five months, I'm expected to graduate and head our company.

I put my earphones on as I scan for a music on my IPhone. I clicked on CL's Hello Bitches and rocked my head to the beat. Yeah, I freaking love CL. I'm a gay for her. She's my queen. So don't be surprised if I act like her sometimes.

"We're here, young miss." My driver said as he hopped off the car to open the door for me. I thanked him again before he drove off and left.

I kinda shy to admit it but I really missed university. Not to mention that my semester break was just two weeks. Well, all I've done during that break was eat, sleep, internet and repeat the cycle. So don't ask me why I missed school somehow.

Since it's just our first day, I only bring my sling bag because I'm sure that we won't start lectures yet and we'll just do the self-introduction which I hated like sh!t.

CL's Mental Breakdown was playing in my earphones as I enter my university. Checking out my schedule, I walked along the hallway to find my room. Everyone's attention on me is not a new thing for me. They were always like this and I'm used to them not until the university's Kingka blocked my way, Park Jimin.

I removed one of my earphones and stared at him bored.

"I missed you, babe." He said smirking as I kept on giving him a tired look. Yeah, he's a flirt. "Don't you miss me?" He asked but I just rolled my eyes.