제28회

Huddled in a conference room, the Seniors focused at the laptop above the glass table.

"The BO's mastermind, Park Su Hyuk, has been found dead of the plane crash." Namjoon stated, clicking on the photo of a middle-aged bearded man.

They were feeling neutral, happy that the BO can finally shutdown and at the same time sad that his life has ended tragically.

"That's sad. Our plan to attack them is now wasted." Hoseok commented.

"Well, not that much." Yoongi added, holding out the blueprint of the BO. "We can give this to the police and let them do the job."

"How about we catch Jimin so he could be the eye witness against the BO? He is not already a member anyways." Jin suggested and Namjoon grinned.

"That's better." He nodded. "Now all we need to take care of is the VO."

~*~

The agency has set an important day to mourn for their agents who died on the tragedy as they gave a prayer for the hope of safety for the other missing agents including Jungkook.

It has been three days after the incident and a day before Christmas. You were wearing a simple black dress with your hair dyed back to black which was falling loosely on your shoulders.

You have been crying and praying the past few nights, hoping that Jungkook was still alive and actually safe.

You bit on your lower lip and dropped your head down, trying to avoid the sight of the other crying agents since it infects you. As you were holding your breath, an arm was wrapped around your shoulder so you looked up and saw Jin smiling down at you.

"Don't worry. We will try our very best to find him." He said softly.

You breathed deeply, making it very obvious for him that you were preventing yourself from crying again.

"Jungkook was already like our little brother. We treated him like he's blood-related to us so it really hurts us that he's missing. That he's nowhere to be found now. That we have no clue whether he's dead or alive."

Your chest tightened by hearing his last sentence. There's no way. He's not dead.

"We're in pain as much as you feel but we can't show it. We have to be strong for him. Y/N, you're our little sister now and it also hurts us to see you in this state." Jin said worriedly.

He held both of your shoulders, letting you face him. "Please be strong for us. Be strong for Jungkook."

You breathed out and squeezed your eyes shut before opening it again and meeting his worried gaze. You smiled at him.

"I will." You said confidently making him smile as well. He pulled you for a comforting hug, his hand tapping your shoulder lightly.

"That's our girl. We will be able to pass this."

You hummed as you pulled back.

"So... You're leaving the headquarters today, right?" He asked and you nodded.

Your head turned to your side when the rest of the seniors joined the conversation.

"We're sad you're leaving today. We thought we could celebrate Christmas with you." Namjoon said pouting.

"It's okay. I'll visit again tomorrow." You chuckled.

"That's good." Yoongi commented.

"Shall we help you bring your things and join you on your way back home?" Hoseok asked, more like pleading which you found cute so you just shrugged and nodded, making him smile enthusiastically.