제5회

Jungkook's POV

I quickly drove the luxury car and followed the cab y/n was riding. Stepping on its full speed, I've expected that the cab will take the opposite way so I steered on the other side to meet his tracks. Driving ahead of them, I stopped and blocked the way as I saw the cab continuously driving towards me.

Fvck. Don't tell me he's going to hit me.

I widened my eyes noticing that he's not even thinking of stopping since I was blocking his way.

Jin hyung would probably kill me if I make even a single scratch to his luxury car.

I grabbed my pistol as I put on the silencer and hopped out of the car. I aimed the gun at his wheels and shoot those making it flat. The cab lose its tracks and hit the nearest post. I hope y/n is wearing her seatbelt.

I walked towards the cab as the driver suddenly stepped out and aimed the gun at me. But before he could pull the trigger, I threw my pistol at his hand making his gun drop at the ground as I ran quickly at him. I pulled out the taser in my pocket and tased him until he's unconscious. Picking up my pistol, I kept it back in my back pocket.

"Jungkook?" I turned around and saw y/n who has just stepped out of the cab. "What's happening? Why did--"

"Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?" I interrupted her, scanning her body to find any wounds.

"I.. I'm fine."

I heaved a sigh. "Good."

I grabbed her wrist and took her home using Jin hyung's car.

~*~

Two weeks later...

"Embrace Ring. Has a platinum primary metal with a Black Diamond as it's center stone. Its Gemvara's Black Diamond is as black as night but its faceted surface reflects as only diamonds can. This kind of diamond is very rare in Korea and it's price is estimated at 300 Billion Won." Namjoon hyung explained.

"It is also said that y/n's mother gave it to her as a gift but she only wears it during occasions since it catches attentions the most because of it's rare beauty."

"So is it the only thing B.O wants to her and her family?" I asked.

"No. Of course, they want their wealth since their family is one of the richest in Korea."

"One of the richest? So they are not the richest?"

"No."

"Then why are B.O targeting their family? Why not the richest one?"

"Their main target is the ring but they are trying to hit two birds in one stone."

"Oh."

"So we have to focus on y/n first since she has the ring. She's coming to the party, right?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now, here's the plan."

~*~

Making sure that my devices on her will work, I asked her stylist about her accessories and clothes.

I uninstalled the microphone on her usual necklace and reinstalled it again in a more elegant necklace she'll be wearing. Since she always bring her phone with her, I have no worries about tracking her.

Minutes after when I heard her finish bathing so I immediately exited her room silently and changed to my suits.

~*~