제20회

Note: I will answer the questions in Q&A portion if I get enough questions already.

~*~

Feeling so bored in your room, you descended the stairs and ran towards the living room. You plopped yourself down on the sofa bed, placing cushions under your head and another between your legs.

You grabbed the remote and turned the television on. Surfing through the channels, your face creased by the sight of the sick cartoons and drama but a movie made you stop switching the channels so you satisfyingly relaxed and watched it.

But Jungkook suddenly popped out of nowhere and dropped his body to the space available on the sofa bed you were laying. He snatched the remote on your hand and switched the channel to a basketball game.

"Yah!" You frowned at him and hit him with the cushion but he just blocked it with his thick arm. "You rude jerk! Can't you see I'm watching?!"

You glared at him and snatched the remote back to switch the channel back to the movie. He tried to grab the remote but you moved your hand away.

"Get yourself a tv!" You groaned but he easily snatched the remote to you and switched the channel back to the game. "I have a tv in my room. You know you can watch there."

He shook his head. "I want to watch with you."

You tried to get the remote to him but he raised his hand.

"Then watch the movie with me!" You exclaimed.

"No. Let's watch the game together."

"I don't watch basketball."

"I don't watch that movie."

You rolled your eyes and you dropped your body to him, making you reach the remote and switch the channel back to the movie.

"It's still a commercial break, babe~ Let's watch the game first." He insisted.

"No." You said monotonously. "Get a life."

"But you're my life."

Your face immediately flushed so you covered it with the cushion

Jungkook cooed, peeking at your face under the cushion. "Did I just hit your hearteu so hard, babe?" He sang, hitting him playfully.

"Don't hide that beautiful face of yours. I would want to stare at that forever." He pouted, touching your waist which made you flinch by the tickling effect. He grinned.

"Ooh~ So this is your weakness eh?" He smirked as you finally revealed your face and stared at him with your widening eyes.

"W-what are you gonna do?" You stuttered but he shrugged, digging his fingers in your waist, making you laugh out loud.

"J-jungkook..." You barely spoke. "... Stop. I'm d-dying." You laughed loudly as he continued to tickle you.

"Say the magic word babe." He grinned.

You rolled down the carpet but he didn't stop.

"Babe!" You exclaimed.

"What?!" He laughed, his legs straddling you and his hands still tickling your waist.

"P-please stop... Babe."

He grinned and finally stopped. You gasped for air and exhaled. He sat next to you, fixing your messy hair that covered your face. You sat up and glared at him.

"No hugs and kisses for a month!" You spat and stood on your feet.

His eyes widened and gasped. "W-what? You're kidding, right?"